**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cosmic sig stones and CMM

Should i put my class sig stones into Captain marvel movie? I have her awakened at r5, or is there some other champ i would be crazy not to use them for? I have a duped kull, i think r3... most of the good cosmics but no Silver Surfer for prestige dump.

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    do you need prestige? CMM has ok prestige, but if you need top tier prestige, your better off saving for surfer
  • Options
    ShrikeTzuShrikeTzu Posts: 40
    I'm not quite at the point of doing prestige only rankups... I am close but i could still use good champs for content while my others are locked. Like I took Doom to r5 and stared on his sig, but his prestige is only a happy bonus, that dude rocks. I've heard Silver Surfer isn't bad but is kind of a pain in the neck to play. i think i am at around 9,500 prestige and I'm in an alliance of long time friends who aren't pressuring anyone about that yet.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    ShrikeTzu said:

I'm not quite at the point of doing prestige only rankups... I am close but i could still use good champs for content while my others are locked. Like I took Doom to r5 and stared on his sig, but his prestige is only a happy bonus, that dude rocks. I've heard Silver Surfer isn't bad but is kind of a pain in the neck to play. i think i am at around 9,500 prestige and I'm in an alliance of long time friends who aren't pressuring anyone about that yet.

surfer isn't bad, but he does need max sig for great damage