We are currently experiencing an issue causing a delay in delivery of Summoner Advancement, the Alliance Quest event, and other 3-Day X-Men use event. We are working to resolve this, but it will likely take a few days. We will ensure that these rewards are delivered to affected Alliances. Please do not change Alliances until your rewards are delivered.

Bugs everywhere

First, Ghost Rider. Those bugged animations are making it a pain to use him, and I use him a LOT, I actually liked the chages that where made, but it's for sure bugged.

Since de new update I can't see the messages I send which is that much of problem, not until it comes to Incursion and I can't see neither mine or the partner messages, it's been a real nightmare.

Also, everytime I try to open AW screen the game freeze and all I get is floating rocks

Comments

• GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 124
    Agree, the animation of Ghost Rider is definitely a bug....

Btw, this bug is not just for GR, KingGroot has the same issue. It seems that champions with whip-like fighting animation are suffering such bug~
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,396 ★★
    Same with yondu his sp1 yaka arrow deals damage to the opponent before it touches them
  • OpxOpx Posts: 24
    edited June 6
    This same spider man (stark) sp2. See video

Hulk sp1 too
  • HerizonHazeHerizonHaze Posts: 23
    Just Rate the game with 1* in your AppStore...

They dont care about us