**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Venompool....not a rant.

So yeah, just pulled him yesterday. Took 24 hours before posting to keep it less emotional.

I have really never used him. Trying to make some lemonade out of this turd.

Any suggestions on synergies or ways to use this guy? A quick search for videos leaves a lot to be desired.

That whole sp2 dance break thing just keeps getting me punched in the face. I have deep wounds going that seems to help on the bleed a bit.

I have SS so at least he gets a little buff from that synergy.

Help a brother out.

Comments

• H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

So yeah, just pulled him yesterday. Took 24 hours before posting to keep it less emotional.

I have really never used him. Trying to make some lemonade out of this turd.

Any suggestions on synergies or ways to use this guy? A quick search for videos leaves a lot to be desired.

That whole sp2 dance break thing just keeps getting me punched in the face. I have deep wounds going that seems to help on the bleed a bit.

I have SS so at least he gets a little buff from that synergy.

Help a brother out.

I find he's honestly not that bad, sure he's not good, but he isn't smoking hot trash either, he has some decent stuff witht he regen, but honestly, he needs to be duped for the random buffs
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    What about venom with no pool? Some people like him?

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Join the club brother I got six star storm six star rocket and six star wasp
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He has a 10% regen with a nullify. He has a strong L1 bleed. He is XL.

If you don’t already have a lot of XL champs he will be pretty good for you in V2. His regen provides really good sustainability. Just spam L1 and for fight that works, he works.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    If you aren't using suicides, his SP1 does really pretty solid bleed damage and makes him very sustainable with regen.

He can be useful in variant 2, as he's an XL champ, and 3.3 has this global node:

Masacre provides his best synergy. If you can add Masacre as well, he'll get longer bleed and Regen (and Parry-stun).
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    As the post mentioned above, his utilizes could be maximized in Variant 2 (Venompool is XL size).

You could bring him to Variant 2.3.3 which has a global node especially designed for XL size venom family (i.e. Venom the duck, Venom and Venompool)

Apart from Variant 2, I don’t think he could be useful in any Quest....unless he gets buffed
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Thanks guys.

@Magrailothos didn't know about the Masacre synergy, that paired with SS is a help. @Larry_Bobinskin you are just taunting me... :D

If they would add an armor break when the defender is bleed immune, that would help. I still just get punched in the face after sp2. I think that dance break is just a big tease.

I join the rest of you hoping for a buff at some point. Just a minor one like they did with Gamora would make a big improvement.

Oh and just for salt in the wound.... I pulled him as a 5* last night. RNG is bringing the hate this week.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Venom has a good synergy with him, increasing SP3 damage, giving health and providing the symbiote progenitor bonus. Pair that with Symbiote Supreme and Masacre, and he has decent damage. Question is: do you really want to sacrifice 4 slots in your team to make one of them usable at best? Kabam doesn't get that: there are so many nodes you need specific champions to counter that there aren't any spots left to upgrade a bad champion.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

He’s an amazing champ, great damage and a unique arsenal of utility, throw that gem on him
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    edited June 2020

Never used him personally but my alliance seems to agree he's solid.