**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

K.O interaction with Do Not Go Gentle

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
(I've put this as "general discussion" in the case that this interaction has always occured)

If you K.O someone on the Do Not Go Gentle node with any number of the symbols on you, you will instead be knocked out.
I wanted to ask if this has always been an interaction, or if this is a bug. I apologize if this has already been resolved, I skimmed the first five or so pages of search results and couldn't find anything.

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

Yes. Try reread the node it said when u hav this symboled one u u wil dies if u don’t hav enuget life to over con it

I understand the node, but I never thought of the K.O as a "knock down". The more you know I guess!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    That’s literally what the node is
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

Gamer said:

Yes. Try reread the node it said when u hav this symboled one u u wil dies if u don’t hav enuget life to over con it

I understand the node, but I never thought of the K.O as a "knock down". The more you know I guess!
    That’s why it the worst one in my eys top it of strength in number mordo.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    If you charge heavy but cancel into a special, does that counter the node?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

If I can recall the node good, you need to land a heavy to remove node charges not just charge a heavy.
    It’s a node that is designed literally for Ghost, since the parry heavy champs don’t work on all paths/champs since there are other nodes going on.
    6.2.5 exploration is Ghost or revive fiesta 🤣
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

If I can recall the node good, you need to land a heavy to remove node charges not just charge a heavy.
    It’s a node that is designed literally for Ghost, since the parry heavy champs don’t work on all paths/champs since there are other nodes going on.
    Thanks!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

My rank 5 sig 200 is smiling.

Also, Quake and Void are also nearly imperative for exploration, especially when it gets to certain path fights and Mordo himself.