**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier difficulty bosses and end fights.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    The UCEQ was difficult to beat when you had just gotten UC.
    The opponents in the last quest reflect the difficulty of 5.4.

CavEQ should be the same.
    I think definitely 6.2 difficulty, and maybe 6.3, but I definitely don't want to see any 6.1 in the last quest.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    LeovaM said:

Cavalier difficulty will become just another play-field for Aegon, I guess.

I am thinking much more about if is there gonna be no-buff paths like in Uncollected? Just globals and the bot himself.

I can't wait to get a lot more use out of him, apart from the odd path I'm doing in 6.1 for exploration he sees no play time unfortunately.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    This is unlocked by those who are cavalier only, so it should be a fair bit harder than getting cavalier otherwise everyone will walk over it
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,289 ★★★★★
    Cage_1 said:

I think it should be chalanging for sure but new cavalier players should be able at least to do the completion. Like UC dif has a path without nodes ( easy path). But expliration should be more tricky and made only for end game players

Agree for the most part. For new Cavaliers though, completion should still be a challenge where they would still need to use items. This is part of their progression. Experienced Cavaliers with better rosters should be able to clear the easy path without items, then exploration be challenging enough to maybe use minimal items. True end gamers with deep rosters should be able to explore almost itemless. The cavalier EQ should be challenging enough so exploration isn't so easy like UC EQ is these days for Cavaliers and above.

If you want a comparison, instead of 6.2, I would expect EQ to be more along the line of starting with 6.3 in first 2 chapters and then the last chapter closer to 6.4. All I'm saying is don't make it too easy.

Either way, once that gets released, the forums will be full of complaints that it's too difficult or not challenging enough!
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    Cage_1 said:

And I feel like they rushing things with cav dificulty...why not do it in beta first?

LOL....making a cavalier difficulty is the slowest thing they’ve ever created
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    To cater for all the different skills from Cavalier and up, there should be a scaling of paths with path rewards. The easy path and initial completion should be hard, a chance of a solo with decent rewards, but each path afterwards should have their own in path rewards and 100% completion should have jackpotted rewards.
    Based off this I would probably do an initial run plus another 1-2 paths but not go all out for 100% because I wouldn’t be capable.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    Lmao Cavalier difficulty should be harder then Map 5 bosses.

Should be along 6.2/6.3 boss fights or even Map 6/Map 7 fights. If you believe it should me Map 5 difficulty then you clearly aren't ready for the content.