**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Players with all content beat except LoL

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
I feel like I speak for a lot of players who are at this current state in the game. It is very frustrating that I have the skill to beat literally any content the game puts out, but dont have the roster to do it. I dont mean i dont have the champs, because we all know if you are actually good at this game, MOST of the content does not require specific champs. (except RTL w/ CB or BW etc.) I did not get my first R5 4* until i had 100% explored 5.1. That isnt really an easy thing to do, and I beat 5.2 with two r5 4*. I am fairly new to the game and progressed quickly but I am bored as hell. Event quest is annoying cause you have to do heroic first, then master is a cakewalk.

There has got to be a way for Kabam to release more, harder content for end game players. Or get rid of that timer in LOL because that is a pure money pit if you attempt with a 4*. Really i am just complainig becauase i cant do LOL because i dont have r4 5*, let alone a duped 5*. There is nothing challenging left to do in the game and i have to rely on arena and AW to get all my shards since i beat all content.

Idk what to do, on the verge of just quitting out of boredom and bad pulls. Let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I (and many others) have done a path of LoL with 4* SL, and I didn't spend for it. That was my aim at your level, saved up units and items for a long time and then did one path. Save up (or spend if you do) and challenge yourself to complete LoL.

Now exploration with a 4* is a different story, I'm not crazy enough to try that :)
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Quit
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    i know a few ppl who did it with a 4* maxed SL and it was an absolute nightmare.... i am already not too good with saving so it would take forever to farm the resources. and i do not pay to play. maybe $5 here and there but thats it. The rewards for 5.3 dont look too great either. I am conflicted.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    It would really help if they let people start the master without 100% complete on the heroic. You have to spend a ton of energy to get through it. Maybe if they let you buy a key with about the same units they expect for a quick run through buying energy, it would make it better for many. I figure with the addition of 6-stars coming soon they will be adding another level past master soon thereafter. How many will have the patience to 100% Heroic, 100% Master just to fight in the (IDK what they call it. Elite?) quest?
    Rixob wrote: »
    i know a few ppl who did it with a 4* maxed SL and it was an absolute nightmare.... i am already not too good with saving so it would take forever to farm the resources. and i do not pay to play. maybe $5 here and there but thats it. The rewards for 5.3 dont look too great either. I am conflicted.

If you don't want to save to play the hardest content and the new hard content leaves you "conflicted", maybe you should take a break or quit then. Random forum users can't give you the motivation you're looking for. Not trying to be negative, but we've seen an influx of harder content lately with Act 5 and the web-slinger challenge. If that wasn't enough, you really won't like the slow periods around here.
    Good point, maybe i do need to just start saving. I jus get mad at a bad pull and pop all my crystals out of rage lol. But you guys are right, i cant expect to beat this without saving or spending. gotta be patient
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    I feel like I speak for a lot of players who are at this current state in the game. It is very frustrating that I have the skill to beat literally any content the game puts out, but dont have the roster to do it. I dont mean i dont have the champs, because we all know if you are actually good at this game, MOST of the content does not require specific champs. (except RTL w/ CB or BW etc.) I did not get my first R5 4* until i had 100% explored 5.1. That isnt really an easy thing to do, and I beat 5.2 with two r5 4*. I am fairly new to the game and progressed quickly but I am bored as hell. Event quest is annoying cause you have to do heroic first, then master is a cakewalk.

There has got to be a way for Kabam to release more, harder content for end game players. Or get rid of that timer in LOL because that is a pure money pit if you attempt with a 4*. Really i am just complainig becauase i cant do LOL because i dont have r4 5*, let alone a duped 5*. There is nothing challenging left to do in the game and i have to rely on arena and AW to get all my shards since i beat all content.

Idk what to do, on the verge of just quitting out of boredom and bad pulls. Let me know your thoughts.

I've become uncollected with the same kind of champs that you mentioned, not so long ago and it's only been a near 9 months since I've started this game but I've admitted that LOL is a long process, i want to do it as well, but i need a 5* r4 champion. Trust me i would have tried if i have a starlord 5/50 but no, i don't even have that dude in the first place. LOL is going nowhere, it'll come. Cheers
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Funny that all you hear is endgame players this and that. Mostly all of the new content has been geared to you and the Wales while the mid level players that need the bugs fixed that were basically started since the great nerf of 2016. Killing the champs that got you that far and willpower that was a necessity for you to run through content. Maybe if kabam fixed the known issues and would start fixing what is broken more people would be in the same boat as you and back your complaint.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Good point, maybe i do need to just start saving. I jus get mad at a bad pull and pop all my crystals out of rage lol. But you guys are right, i cant expect to beat this without saving or spending. gotta be patient

It doesn't actually take too long to save if you're willing to put the effort in. You can raise nearly 5K units per month so after 2 months of grinding you would have close to 10K units and that should be enough to finish at least three easy (easier) path of LOL.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I see where you're coming from. I wish they would have monthly web-slinger like events
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Zerophunk wrote: »
    Funny that all you hear is endgame players this and that.

Mostly all of the new content has been geared to you
    Before last month all end game players had was rol rtl and lol and act 5 to most endgame players master was a joke that leaves Dailey quest master and below and a good portion of story leading up to act 5 for mid game and below
    and
    the Wales while the mid level players that need the bugs fixed that were basically started since the great nerf of 2016.
    You are aware that having parry not work o ur controls freeze up through a lol run is way worse than having it freeze during aq or act 4 correct once u start doing end game content alot of the time it's basicaly one hit ko
    Killing the champs that got you that far and willpower that was a necessity for you to run through content.
    This would be content depending I know a few that rushed act 4 with alot of the old champs but if ur going back as far as pb leadership was not really expensive and most champs alot of champs had pb that were pretty easy to get
    Maybe if kabam fixed the known issues and would start fixing what is broken more people would be in the same boat as you and back your complaint.

Yeah i think montlhy challenges would help a lot. Like web slinger and Bautista. Web slinger was an absolute joke if you had stupefy maxed out. If they have monthly quests like that I think it would help with the boredom.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Im clere Lol with a 4 Stars SL rank5. For arund 6kr unit. No stah so Thah why it hige and Becasse it a 4 Stars.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I am I'm this class and have interest in lol
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    If you are committed to playing the game for the long haul, you can save up and do 1 path at a time in LoL until you have it done. It might take a year but it can be done for free.
  • EdenrrificEdenrrific Posts: 57
    Labyrinth of Legends is super easy now after 12.0, barely a challenge anymore. Get that 5/50 SL or wait it out. This game does not take 2months to complete, but rather a year or 2 depending on how much you spend. Gain some patience, and get to work! Keep grinding arena for shards, and move up in alliances as quickly as you can! You got this!
    Edenrrific wrote: »
    Labyrinth of Legends is super easy now after 12.0, barely a challenge anymore. Get that 5/50 SL or wait it out. This game does not take 2months to complete, but rather a year or 2 depending on how much you spend. Gain some patience, and get to work! Keep grinding arena for shards, and move up in alliances as quickly as you can! You got this!

yeah man I have 5/50 SL and have for a while now. Can only take away up to about 400-500k per fight on my Red Hulk practice runs before timer makes me die. I am currently in tier 3 aw, rating 1620. Ill do what you guys suggested and start my grinding and aim for maybe an october-november LOL run. Any tips on Maestro? buddy of mine has had 16/21 attempts he got his regen so he can barley do anything.

yeah man I have 5/50 SL and have for a while now. Can only take away up to about 400-500k per fight on my Red Hulk practice runs before timer makes me die. I am currently in tier 3 aw, rating 1620. Ill do what you guys suggested and start my grinding and aim for maybe an october-november LOL run. Any tips on Maestro? buddy of mine has had 16/21 attempts he got his regen so he can barley do anything.

Just make sure your non regen attempts count. For example get 140-150 hits when there is no regen, instead of dying at like 70. And don't start till you get like 170 ish on Red hulk.
    Easy does not equal using over 80 revives per path. I know I can do a path in the lab, it's not worth the cost and or the time to build stash of needed revives. I am not judging anyone who has done it, it's just a line in the sand I won't cross
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Easy does not equal using over 80 revives per path. I know I can do a path in the lab, it's not worth the cost and or the time to build stash of needed revives. I am not judging anyone who has done it, it's just a line in the sand I won't cross

Well it's probably hard for you, what with the quitting every other week.... o:)o:)
  • well i am at point where i beat 100% everything but lol dont even have 4* lord to beat it not talking about 5* lord and yet still sitting there with 7 tech t4c and cant use them cause have garbage tech champs :(
    well i am at point where i beat 100% everything but lol dont even have 4* lord to beat it not talking about 5* lord and yet still sitting there with 7 tech t4c and cant use them cause have garbage tech champs :(

I feel your pain bro i got SL randomly from a guardian crystal, & awakened him from 5.1 rewards. But there are other champs you can do LOL with, but unfortunatley the only 4* champ capable is SL. Which im sure adds to your frustration i feel you bro believe me. But also think about it we wont really immediatley benefit from the rewards, as we both dont have many 5* or ones worth ranking. Strange situation

Well it's probably hard for you, what with the quitting every other week.... o:)o:)

I guess I deserve that point taken

I just laugh at people who call something "easy" and have to spend an Odin worth of items to complete it.

Yes actually quiting has not proven to be easy for me.

I just laugh at people who call something "easy" and have to spend an Odin worth of items to complete it.

To be fair, the LoL fights themselves (on the easy path) are generally pretty easy. There's no crazy nodes on them, just do as much damage as you can. The only issue is the enrage timers that cut the fights short. So yeah it's a unit sink for sure for that reason, but not exactly difficult either.
    My biggest gripe is my galaxy s6 playing this game won't allow for excellent fights. Sure I can get a combo occasionally close to 200 but for me there is a lot of freezes especially when a sp Is triggered. I have only managed like 1.3 mil off of red hulk on my best and probably average around 700k. I know he is one of the easier fights so I figure for my skill level a single path is an Odin and with combating bugs it's probably 1.5

Spent 1K units on easy path with 4/55 SL no stash. but yes its soooo hard. Honestly though, I get your point but most fights in Labyrinth are relatively easy you die from something else. like 4* SL etc. thats not so depending on skill but rather the enrage timer. I find the content easy even though I spent 5 or 6 odin for 100%, or in other words not as hard.
    edited September 2017

Spent 1K units on easy path with 4/55 SL no stash. but yes its soooo hard. Honestly though, I get your point but most fights in Labyrinth are relatively easy you die from something else. like 4* SL etc. thats not so depending on skill but rather the enrage timer. I find the content easy even though I spent 5 or 6 odin for 100%, or in other words not as hard.

We just come from a different place playing wise. I haven't spent that much in totality since I started playing. Probably not even half. If I am going to die in content and have to use items I stop labeling it easy. That being said I get your point