**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic 4 star awakening

MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
i got a mystic 4 star awakening gem and I want to know who to use it on. I already have a duped sym supreme. My top options are dormammu or doctor voodoo. I also have a magik, doctor strange, and juggernaut. What do you think?

Mystic 4 star awakening 33 votes

Dormammu
0%
Doctor Voodoo
78%
buffajrNumanMagrailothosLvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235MenkentTaZ_4178Legendboy2411ZombieZeddX_Factor_AgentDead1Midnite93DeaconEinfachSote_dua_shumFreeToPlay_21XdSpoodermanxDPřìņče01Icy000TP33 26 votes
Magik
18%
LeNoirFaineantHULK_BREAKAzKicker316ReferenceThehereticHazzaGCB 6 votes
juggernaut
0%
Dr. Strange
3%
Doctor_Strange19 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Dude's abilities get cranked to 11 once you get him awakened, he has some of the best (if not the best) poison damage in the game, he has some nice power control too and regeneration at the start of every fight. There's some skill to him that you need to keep an eye on the combo when activating Special Attacks, make sure you start it on an even combo to keep Brother Daniel on you because imo it benefits you more. Once you build up enough Loa, let a SP1 rip and it's de facto guaranteed that all of them will become poison if you have Brother Daniel active on you. The Ability Accuracy and Buff Durations really help Voodoo, pour some sig stones into him as those abilities will help you a lot.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Voodoo or Scarlet Witch. Lots of the newer mystics don't need their awakened ability as much (there are exceptions).
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Menkent said:

Voodoo or Scarlet Witch. Lots of the newer mystics don't need their awakened ability as much (there are exceptions).

I mean, there's Mojo
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Hey, I said there are exceptions. (FWIW, have Mojo at 5/65/200).
  • Options
    ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Magik
    You can't go wrong with Voodoo but Magik is awesome awakened as well, power control up the wazoo.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Voodoo is great for AoN but he has his weaknesses in poison immune matchups etc.