**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is the updated Roadmap promised for this week?

TheDuke899TheDuke899 Posts: 294 β˜…β˜…

So was the useless announcement about road to cavalier difficulty all we get? Basically a statement that you haven't been able to implement cav diff and now postpone it until October or even later after working at it since beginning of this year? BTW I like KT1 video about this topic πŸ‘Œ

What's happened to all the other topics? If you guys at Kabam have problems due to corona or anything else please just communicate properly and not just put out useless announcements literally saying nothing like the short term Roadmap and the recent announcement πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ just creating a hype about cav diff and covering up that its so long overdue and come even later πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Early June does not mean first week of June. Give it a few more weeks, then start asking.
  • Options
    Wozzy101 said:

Early June does not mean first week of June. Give it a few more weeks, then start asking.

I was about to say the same thing. We’ve all given close to 100 pages of feedback, let’s actually wait until we hit the middle of the month before creating new threads about where the feedback is. This is when I think as a community we go from having logically reasoned issues with the game to just coming across as a bit entitled and bratish.
    I just think a lot of people on here are impatient and want everything now now now
  • Options
    vertiGovertiGo Posts: 85 β˜…

I can't find it right now but Mike postet a comment about the Roadmap being announced by end of this week πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ so this useless cav diff announcement is probably only to cover up the delay for the whole announcement πŸ˜…
    Miike's post was specifically about the cav difficulty announcement, not about the Roadmap. I can't find the quote either, but no where did he mention the news he'd have by the end of the week would be the new road map. It was in response to someone asking about cavalier EQ, and he said they'd have an announcement by the end of the week.
  • Options
    Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95 β˜…

vertiGo said:

I can't find it right now but Mike postet a comment about the Roadmap being announced by end of this week πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ so this useless cav diff announcement is probably only to cover up the delay for the whole announcement πŸ˜…
    Miike's post was specifically about the cav difficulty announcement, not about the Roadmap. I can't find the quote either, but no where did he mention the news he'd have by the end of the week would be the new road map. It was in response to someone asking about cavalier EQ, and he said they'd have an announcement by the end of the week.
  • Options

vertiGo said:

where does that say end of week? They’re still working on it.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 β˜…β˜…
    They just made a update on the Cavalier difficulty for next month in the News and announcements section... I'm not sure if that's the roadmap you were looking for, but that came out yesterday I believe.