**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
So I've been hoarding mutant resources for a long time.

Have (2) 2-3 (1) 15/16 3-4 (2) 3-4 (1) 4-5 rank up gems

3 mutant awakening gems
90 mutant sig stones
170 generic sig stones

I've been saving the sig stones for namor or omega red if I ever pull them but I recently pulled colossus and he's guaranteed to go to r4 because of the 15/16 gem but those who have him at r5 do you recommend giving him a awakening gem and r5... Does he also need a lot of sigs?, my main aim is to slowly work through act 6 100% starting with 6.1

Just looking for advice, thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Yup worth all
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    he’s definitely worth it
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Colossus is insane for Act 6 and will definitely help you clear the Crossbones while 100%ing. I have no idea if he needs sigs (mine is unduped at Rank 4) but I know his Awakened Ability is pretty good.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    He is one of the most useful champs in the game now. Took my 5* to R5 on both of my accounts, and he was not duped on the second account when I took him up (he is now) . I use him more than just about anyone else on the second account.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t waste anything on him.
  • Options
    Shaneomac56Shaneomac56 Posts: 23
    Definitely worth it!! Use him and omega and OML all the time. Duped definitely helps with armour ups making them permanent
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Got him as 5* r4/5 duped sig 100 I think and he is my next R5.
  • Options
    Would you say he's probably the best all round mutant for act 6?. Don't have any of his synergies unfortunately. Only other r5 mutant I have is domino
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Used my Namor rank down resources for Colossus. R5 Sig200. Awesome champ. would do it again and recommend him!
  • Options
    Deli said:

He's a monster bro especially paired with OR.
    Absolutely destroys 6.3 havok boss and Nick fury Boss.
    Awaken him

Don't have omega red unfortunately, still good without?
  • Options
    MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169

He is one of the most useful champs in the game now. Took my 5* to R5 on both of my accounts, and he was not duped on the second account when I took him up (he is now) . I use him more than just about anyone else on the second account.

Did you notice a big jump in damage and utility going from r4 to r5?
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Colossus is worth every piece of rank up material. Just…trust me. I know we don’t know each other, but TRUST ME.
  • Options
    Denzel116 said:

Colossus is worth every piece of rank up material. Just…trust me. I know we don’t know each other, but TRUST ME.

Lol this post was made a long time ago. He's been at R5 for a while and I always pair him with 5/65 Sig 200 omega. I know he's great used him alot in act 7. He solo'd that pesky arkus boss in 7.1