**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Very Active, Very relaxed alliance recruiting for AQs and Help Requests.

Greetings and good day:

Are you looking for a laid back, mellow relaxed alliance?

I am looking to grow my alliance so that we can do more alliance quests so we can get better rewards. We want to be able to utilize the Glory store.

I am looking for people who play obsessively, meaning every day.

Our alliance is family based and consists of myself, my brother, my son and my nephew. We are an English-speaking alliance and are on the Eastern Standard Time Zone in the USA.

My brother and I have been playing since 2015.

We play for fun and rewards.

Come join and do help requests.

We are laid back, relaxed and mellow, but do have rules.

#1 Rule: You must introduce yourself. Meaning say hello, hi, what’s up, so forth and so on.

#2 Rule: You must utilize chat. You must read and reply when requested, especially during Alliance Quests.

#3 Rule: There is no swearing allowed, no rude vulgar comments or anything to that nature. That will get you kicked.

#4 Rule: You must speak English (meaning read and write) and must introduce yourself (meaning say hello). This is important so I listed it twice because it will get you kick out.

We do not do Alliance Wars and we run Maps 1, 2, 3, and 4 for Alliance Quests.

Come look, stay if you want, leave if you want, but check us out.

Thank you for your time. 😊

Tag [Zygor]
Alliance name: Suicidal Tendencies

Our alliance name is based off the 1980's Band, not the act of. My brother and I have been fans of this band since the 80's.