**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL Spiderman Enigmatic 100% Evade

Recently after completing rol I were planning to go for a LOL run. So did some homework.
kxwqxan02h6b.jpg
4 corners got 4 Enigmatic boosted node.
Abomination i can manage, i got poison immune champ.
Guillotine i can manage, i got bleed immune champ.
X23 i can manage, i got heal block or rev regen champs.
But what to do with spiderman 100% evade. I know stun removes it so parry is the best way. But i were thinking of countering it by champ ability. I first thought to use CB or Falcon to ignore that. But i learned that they dont work in this perticular case.
Can anyone confirm me about below options?
1. Does SW can nullify this? (this seems more feasible to me as its a evade buff)
2. Does MD triggers by this evade? (i doubt that, cause the passive buff doesnt end till stunned. I am asking about all the hits hes evading)
3. Does true strike ignores this evade buff? (i also doubt that as its not dextrarity evade, its a evade buff)
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    You need to land a hit to nuflty it with SW so im dont Think she works. At all. Becasse he evade all.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I'm sure it is a passive, not a buff.
  • Options
    You Don't have to take any of those nodes on the easy paths. Just take the outside lanes and you Can skip them all on your first run
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    And Yeah. Lol is alot harder. Trus me. It not just homework u need to make. It. You skils. And most peppel use a 5 Stars SL rank4.
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    The enigmatic ability can't be countered by anything except parry. Spidey's evades are passive so no MD. Duped AA is one of the best for this fight.
  • Options
    BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    I am not just going in there right now. I am doing homework to prepare my team with proper champs per run.
    And wanted to be sure if MD triggers by it or not, cause i have to max MD if so.
    After reviewing your comments, i guess vision or a power controller champ will be a good choice, after parry and removing evade, bait his sa1 or burn/lock/steal/leak power and keep him far from getting 2bar power, so that he cant get this again by delivering sa2.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Haven't fought him yet but thinking Iceman or Black Widow and your wallet.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    ArcheAngel FTW
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Gwenpool
    Archangel
    Bw
    SL
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Only SL and Archangel can be useful for him
    Go watch a video on YouTube
    A guy used AA for Spidey, but if you just finished ROL then don't think that LOL is also a cup of tea cause it needs serious units even if you are high class player
    ROL is just a 1-2 hours matter nowadays so try practicing with red hulk and built up some units before jumping in.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    Blackbeard wrote: »
    I am not just going in there right now. I am doing homework to prepare my team with proper champs per run.
    And wanted to be sure if MD triggers by it or not, cause i have to max MD if so.
    After reviewing your comments, i guess vision or a power controller champ will be a good choice, after parry and removing evade, bait his sa1 or burn/lock/steal/leak power and keep him far from getting 2bar power, so that he cant get this again by delivering sa2.

Forget about 4*s in LoL. Very few 4*s have a high enough damage to be viable (actually only 3—SL, GP and AA and people use GP and AA mainly for their ability accuracy reduction and AA's healblock which is required in specific fights)
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    Kenlinz said:

Use anti-venom for any spiderverse champs his indefinite klyntar debuff at start of fight stops all evades. Also venom himself is evade immune from all spidys

Bro this thread is from 2017 😅 don’t necro
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    5* aegon seemed to work fine.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Kenlinz said:

Use anti-venom for any spiderverse champs his indefinite klyntar debuff at start of fight stops all evades. Also venom himself is evade immune from all spidys

Dude, I doubt if the OP needs this advice, six years after they posted 😉.

At which point in time, Venom and Venompool were much simpler versions (hadn't been buffed) so they didn't prevent Evade; and there was no such thing as Slow or Decelerate.

Ah, simpler times...