Please increase the gold rewards

PappaBunnyPappaBunny Member Posts: 112
I have 94 toons of different * levels that need to be ranked. The most expensive costs just over 400,000 gold. since the average gold payout for a fight is 150-200, that means to rank that toon will require over 2000 fights if I did nothing else but hoard gold.

Come on. Gold rewards are the hardest and stingiest to come by. And now removing gold rewards from some AQ maps. And before that you modified arenas to make it harder to win featured heroes. A game should not require a solid, all-day grind for 3 days to get a prize of any kind. But, I digress.

So, please either increase gold rewards, or decrease the gold requirements for ranking.

Thanks.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    Gold is the most common and easy resource to get, and it had become easier to get during the last years.
  • Eternal_Tripod83Eternal_Tripod83 Member Posts: 84

Gold is the most common and easy resource to get, and it had become easier to get during the last years.

So are pennies, but people cant buy cars with them much for the same reasons
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Member Posts: 346 ★★
    Upgrade the gold mastery and buy good crystals with your units. You’ll be swimming in gold.