Awaken 5* Sentinel or wait for Ghost/Sparky, etc etc...

BabøBabø Member Posts: 7
So I recently realised my 5* sentinel was actually a decent pull and I bagged a 5* tech awakening gem in last months event quest. Other than him, rocket raccoon is my only tech 5* and I'm wondering if I should now focus all my attention on sentinel to push me forward some. I also have a rank 4 ulton I've taken to max level and an awakened Archangel I took to rank 4 last night. My sentinel is rank 3 now due to a drought of t4bc and I have a symbiote supreme and carnage also at rank 3 just for context. They are my only good 5* champs unless you consider Karnak, Kingpin, Punisher2099 good champs.

TL;DR
Awaken 5* Sentinel with Tech gem or wait for better 5* tech champions to come along?

I have about 12 or so 5* champs...

Awaken 5* Sentinel or wait for Ghost/Sparky, etc etc... 9 votes

Awaken 5* Sentinel with Tech Awakening Gem
88%
Lvernon15RoOOtsOmedennLucifer1810Xguard77Lil_LasagnaZeuszeroShivansh_Nain1 8 votes
Save Tech Awakening Gem for Better Champs
11%
BestRecon 1 vote

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Unless you're planning to do Variants 2 or 3 soon, I would save. However, Sentinel is a great champ and you wouldn't be making a bad decision by awakening him.
  • BabøBabø Member Posts: 7
    Godz said:

Well personally I only awaken Champs who I've ranked 4 5star, so I'll say wait use him a couple of times till u decide to use a gem on em, coz u never know you might dupe him while opening your next 5star crystal.. Your call mate

Okay, thanks for the advice.