**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate my 6* roster

AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
I have pushed a lot in the last month, completed act 6 and did my first LOL run with a 5* aegon (pulled from act 6 nexus crystal). I opened 3 6* crystals (red cyclops, red skull, civil warrior) and after all the effort I put, I don't know what to feel with this roster.

Rate my 6* roster 69 votes

5/5 I wish I had your roster
1%
TSM_Mcoc 1 vote
4/5 you have some god tier attackers, you must be feel great!
14%
AjavedColinwhitworth69Woody15ILLUSION8Sparx265luanamenderSuperiorSymbioteXguard77JABBA_2Shenk 10 votes
3/5 I see some good options
63%
Mr_PlatypusMagicBentonHorror_punktbos42VuDahlinuxHammerbro_64RoOOtsDuffMcGruffRasiloverpseudosaneHeattblasttDrDeadpoolAvetrex2ZombieZeddNotsavage19RookiieCowboyschamploo1Wozzy101Etjama 44 votes
2/5 well, at least you have arena fodder
11%
Alex13369BrokenDylanphileSuxy88Dnegrin6969Giodood_1ArandombirdThanks_D19 8 votes
1/5 sorry, nothing to say about it
8%
StefanjonesForwardGamesbond90Iamant1Deadpool87Spiderkiller69 6 votes

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I see a single good option.

Sentinel
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Awaken aegon and I would rate it higher
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Ok so looking on the bright side Sentinel is good I would consider him to R2, Hood has some niche utilities, Ægon is good to have as he could in future be useful, The Champion isn’t the worst, Diablo is, well, Diablo, Loki has bad damage and only really useful to fill fate requirements in act 6, MODOK is good defensivly if you’ve finished act 6 you might have some resources to spare (only if you do AW etc.), Cull Obsidian can be good but is impractical so don’t worry about that, Angela is OK as a Havok counter but I wouldn’t invest there, Red skill can be good for AW diversity points, the rest are absolute garbage with 0 benefits other than arena points.

Overall I’d say keep looking for 5*s there’s a better chance to get results there than from 6*s
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    TP33 said:

Ok so looking on the bright side Sentinel is good I would consider him to R2, Hood has some niche utilities, Ægon is good to have as he could in future be useful, The Champion isn’t the worst, Diablo is, well, Diablo, Loki has bad damage and only really useful to fill fate requirements in act 6, MODOK is good defensivly if you’ve finished act 6 you might have some resources to spare (only if you do AW etc.), Cull Obsidian can be good but is impractical so don’t worry about that, Angela is OK as a Havok counter but I wouldn’t invest there, Red skill can be good for AW diversity points, the rest are absolute garbage with 0 benefits other than arena points.

Overall I’d say keep looking for 5*s there’s a better chance to get results there than from 6*s

I agree with everything you said. Sentinel is my best here, but I do have a 4/55 duped sentinel and V3 fully explored lol. Aegon the same, my 5* 5/65 is lvl 90 or so, so still better than a 6* sig 20 r2. Hood has such utility! I used my 6* for 6.2 champion. Angela was my havok counter in 6.3, but now I have an overflow of havok counters lol (angela, red skull, civil warrior as 6*, colossus and havok at 4/55)

I'm still focused on 5*s, I got resources for r2 at least 2 6* champions but no candidates. Now my focus is LOL exploration and then act 6, so I don't need any rank up anytime soon, I'll be waiting a nice surprise like warlock or ghost, since sentinel is the only good tech I got

• Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    2/5 well, at least you have arena fodder
    only one i would use is sentinel