**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier roster question.

MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
Just been sitting at Uncollected for a bit and want to try for Cavalier but wondering if my roster would be capable without thousands of units.

Comments

• MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Ok need more t2 alpha and awakening hopefully. Wasn't sure if you needed specific counters for cavalier fights in 5.3 5.4 n 6.1
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    5.3 has a global node in each chapter that tanks the attack rate for all but one class. For example 5.3.1, all classes but Mystic have attack ↓ by 75%. This pattern is continued with the class that matches the boss for each subsection (finishing with Science). From the looks of your roster at the moment, this chapter may give you the most difficulty. I would focus on ranking at least 2 5* in each class to Rank 4 and supplement the rest of the team with High damage output (Corvus) or Extended Debuff damage.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Your top 6 5star champions can form an ideal team for Act6....not just Act6.1😂😂😂😂😂
  • You can for sure get cavalier with your current roster. Way better than what I used
    Yeah I put 4 stars up since I haven't done anything in 5.3 or 5.4 either. Just been doing monthly event quests but not very fun. I'm just not looking to even attempt deep run at act 6 anytime soon. Champion fight looks like it's horrid.
    Thanks for the advice appreciate it everyone.
    Yeah no suicides but still hoping to pull mutant ag from modok coins awakening crystal and sig him up high as possible. And take ghost up as well. T2 alphas hard to get for me lol. Need to learn quake style too not great with her
    Well thru 5.3.5 man energy for each path is ridiculous.
    Just did my initial path thru act 5 today wasn't too bad used couple revives here n there nothing major. But with rewards I rank 4 my captain marvel movie and once I have enough gold it'll be between omega quake or ghost as my next rank 4.
    Yeah I hit brick wall with sentinel and Ultron. No real counters that I've seen.
    Hopefully $50 on 4th will get me decent shards or items so I can get past Ultron boss
    I did it!!!!! Omega upgrade helped with Sentinel and r5 CMM was best choice I could've made. 10 revives total after 6.1.2 to get cavalier. Now get the better offers and free stuff. Thank you to all that gave me advice.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    MrR0b0t said:

I did it!!!!! Omega upgrade helped with Sentinel and r5 CMM was best choice I could've made. 10 revives total after 6.1.2 to get cavalier. Now get the better offers and free stuff. Thank you to all that gave me advice.

congrats! I wish I could have helped you lol, but it seems you got it already
    Now gonna save units and put some cash aside week by week for cyber weekend cavalier deals