**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Re-randomizer of buffs really just a sink to eat units? M.O.D.O.K. Island

Yeah yeah RNG.....

So this has happened several times. Get some buffs I want to change. Use the randomizer and get the same buffs... use a randomizer, get the same buffs, use the randomizer, get the same buffs, use the randomizer etc.... out of the dozen plus I’ve used, a majority of the time I have gotten the same buffs or a worse combo.

While we get a couple of freebies here and there, the randomizer seems kind of like a joke on us.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The buffs are limited for each path, and for the boss fight as well. You can only get some out of a specific pool of them
  • Options
    Quantum_FizzixQuantum_Fizzix Posts: 94
    edited June 2020
    Oh I get that part and I get the RNG. It just seems that if they’re going to do this, they need a bigger pool of buffs or something. It is fracking infuriating to got through so many of those randomizers to end up with the same buffs repeatedly.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It's the same amount of gold cost as the previous events like this one.
    Considering as well that gold has become more and more easy to get and farm, it really isn't expensive. It's basically free, at some point
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’ve rerolled twice to get rage off. Rolled rage twice. So I’ve given up
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Something you buy with gold is meant to take your units?
  • Options
    xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    edited June 2020
    Ebony_Naw said:

It's the same amount of gold cost as the previous events like this one.
    Considering as well that gold has become more and more easy to get and farm, it really isn't expensive. It's basically free, at some point

How has gold become easier to farm?
    Incursions, summoner sigil, arena. I found the buffs to be easier than previous modok things.

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If there were a bigger pool of buffs, you'd probably need to use the randomizer more so that could be worse.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Stop going the hard paths. Mutant is stupid easy. Bring a Domino and Havok counter, and make sure you have someone who doesn’t inflict bleed in case OR pops up and you are beyond set.