**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Petrify and Despair Masteries Broken?

The Petrify Mastery does not appear to be working in accordance with the description. When maxed, the petrify mastery is supposed to reduce power gain and healing/regeneration by 30% while the opponent is stunned. However, this is not occurring as can be seen in the video. Additionally, during the period of the stun, which is an additional debuff, the willpower/recovery of health should also be reduced by maxed despair, as each debuff applies an additional 15% reduction of healing per debuff. This should include stun unless the despair mastery is incorrectly worded and should be revised to state "damage over time" debuffs.

If these masteries are worded incorrectly, please provide the correct wording. If these masteries' descriptions are correct and they are not working as intended, please provide a timetable when we might expect to see them fixed.

Thanks.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1flPnI_Nx-n1Tfk0aBVatDA0wC6r9Wi2M/view?usp=sharing

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I can't see the pictures. What numbers are you seeing? How much regen, how many debuffs, which debuffs?
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Is it in arena or aw? The player you’re facing may have the recovery mastery.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Also, working fine for me.
    https://youtu.be/qLstXfJT3Ss
  • Options
    ZeBigrob8ZeBigrob8 Posts: 7
    Edeuink said:

Is it in arena or aw? The player you’re facing may have the recovery mastery.

Arena. I understand they have recovery and willpower. But the amount of health recovered should be reduced when the opponent is stunned if despair and petrify are working correctly, yes? I noticed this against multiple champs.
  • Options

I can't see the pictures. What numbers are you seeing? How much regen, how many debuffs, which debuffs?

It's not a picture, it's a video. It was too large to post so I shared from Google Drive.
  • Options
    Okay, I just reviewed my own video and saw the healing drop from 66 to 46 but only for 2 clicks (shorter than the stun). It was so short I didn't notice it at first. I guess it's working as intended.