**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opening Crystals

Would it be against the Terms of Service to let other people, who are not the creators/owners of my account, open Crystals?

I have done so in the past, but have stopped when I realized it technically may be against the ToS. Clarification would be appreciated.
I have also let others run through quests in the past, for the sake of their own entertainment. No account information was shared, just let others play on my device and account because they wanted to play.
The latter I assume would be against ToS, because although I’m not getting them to tackle challenging content for me, but easy quests they can handle, it still is someone else progressing my account.
I have stopped letting others play quests, and would appreciate it if I can get an answer to my initial question.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I mean, they can't tell so......
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    First, not something I would share on the forums. I'd assume both of those count as acc sharing. This is probably gonna be closed in a few minutes
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Well technically since you just let them use your device and there was no Info sharing I guess it doesn’t count but yeah if you’re letting complete strangers on global or anywhere else have your account information and you let them run your account then yeah you’re in for some trouble