**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Add Hood to Quantum Trinity?

HuorHuor Posts: 38
I just pulled 4* Ant-man, i guess i am one of few players who is actually happy about that :smile: Why you ask, well it is because he is the 3rd wheel to complete my 4* Quantum Trinity of Ghost, Wasp and Ant-man. I have only been playing for a few months so the added 25% attack at the start of the fight for each hero should really help me out. I am wondering if it is a good idea to add 3* Hood to that team so Ghost gains the benefits of her synergy with Hood as well.

I really love playing Wasp as well as Ghost. Comments on Ant-man would suggest he is only a synergy partner and a 3* Hood will probably turn out to be the same. So is adding Hood worth having 2 'dead' spots on a team?

On a side note: What does '25% attack at the start of the fight' actually mean? Is it limited to a few seconds (start of the fight) or does it last the entire fight?

On another side note: Is there a way to see/check what synergy buffs actually do for the numbers of my champ before i start a fight?

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    It lasts for the entire fight, and isn't a buff.

You'll be able to see the changes in PI of your champs once you slot the champs into your team in the champ selection screen when entering a quest (it really doesn't matter much).

Adding Hood is subjective, and gives Ghost an added utility that depends solely on whether you need that particular utility for your quest. Otherwise, you will be better off with another champ taking that spot.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The attack lasts all fight, as for the hood synergy if you don’t run suicides I’d only bring it if you’re fighting opponents where the special 3 is an issue (Hyperion for example) or if there’s some form of dot applied to you that you can’t shrug, like a starburst node