Options

Endgame character

Since I heard the release date of avengers end game I was waiting for endgame versions of character in this game like we got infinity version of cap and iron man and I was so hyped abt that...... So the question is what are the chances of getting endgame versions of character? Atleast og 6 avengers.........I would love to have them in my roster and love <3 to play with captain America weilding mijinir (idk how that spelt)........ :|

Comments

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I really wanted fat Thor! He would have been so cool!
  • Options
    Kshitij36Kshitij36 Posts: 6
    Fat Thor , professor hulk, iron man (papper pots), teen Groot, white wolf, war machine, mantis, iron spider, Capt marvel and much more
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    We’ve already got 2 Groot’s who are not great. Why add a third? White wolf/war machine/Cap Marvel didn’t really get upgrades in the movie that made them different to previous versions to make them ideal for a new iteration.
  • Options
    Kshitij36Kshitij36 Posts: 6
    If you watch closely in end fight war machine did get upgrades btw and abt others it's okay.... I only want og avengers one last time because after this they won't get be more updated for sure
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, we're always looking to add new Champions to The Contest. So we can consider your suggestions along with everyone else's, please add them to our Character Wishlist Thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.