**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is 450k gold worth only 4 days of map 6?

You guys do not care about the community at all. You expect me to drop that much gold on map 6 when I get 2k back as rewards?!?! I know you can other resources other then gold but if I wanted to save those other resources and wanted to only use gold it is a huge detriment rather then a solution. Fix your game and think before you release stuff. Either fix the gold to AQ ticket ratio OR give us more then 2k good on MAP 6!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    You contradict yourself within the first two lines.. you can spread the cost amongst all 3 in-game resources.. it is your choice not to do so and then have to use more gold.. if you spread it between the 3.. it's less than it used to be..
  • Options
    AcesDaPuggAcesDaPugg Posts: 23
    No duh I stated that but I also said IF I wanted to save the others and ONLY use gold it is in no condition a good idea unless you’re a hardcore arena grinder with a lot of gold. You should be able to use any 1 of the resources and buy the tickets with that while being in a reasonable price.
  • Options
    BTW 4 in game resources know what you’re talking about
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Is basically the same price as before, if not cheaper.
    You are just trying to buy it without spreading the resources
  • Options
    Thx for pointing out the obvious! If you’re going to add that option IE using only 1 resource for it it should be at an acceptable cost.