**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

UNITS IN HEROIC AND MASTER BUT NO UNITS IN UNCOLLECTED!!!!!

Hedgedog387Hedgedog387 Posts: 17
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Why is there no units for completion and exploring of quests in uncollected event quest while there is unit rewards for master and heroic event quests????? exploring them gives us 300 units in total Which can be used elsewhere ....... with cavalier difficulty on the way will it have units as part of the rewards??? every little bit of unit helps especially for a FTP player

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    Hedgedog387Hedgedog387 Posts: 17
    yess it has been....... but for a cavalier player playing heroic difficulty is just boring with his roster and its time consuming as well ....Units are the greatest asset in this game ..... why is there 150 units as reward in heroic difficulty and no unit rewards in uncollected difficulty. even giving 150 units will help a lot.....with cavalier difficulty on the way i am pretty sure we wont have time to complete master difficulty as well
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I swear this comes up at least once a week now...
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Grumpy said:

Nvm the units once again 4th eq 100% Beginner normal heroic master uc Still 0 revives this really is annoying I’m the only one noticing this as bad rng per player

No i noticed it too. 0 revives anywhere in this EQ
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Oh for the love of everything that is unholy! Not this again! 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Yeah but why does Ghost Rider burn? 😝
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★
    Grumpy said:

Nvm the units once again 4th eq 100% Beginner normal heroic master uc Still 0 revives this really is annoying I’m the only one noticing this as bad rng per player

I got 4 revives in Uncollected this month. RNG was good to me I guess.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The truth is they forgot to include units in the first ever UC. When people complained they decided not to fix it and came up with lame Official Reasons for Kabam Miike to feed us lol. Actually I have no evidence that this is true but it's what I've always thought. Other modes that provide "the most valuable rewards in the contest" also provide units. I have done every uncollected EQ that has ever been released 100% and it has annoyed me every single time.
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 193

• Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    It would actually be a decent buff to uncollected. 200+ more units from completion and exploration. But Uncollected Rewards still need to be buffed.
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    I know about it,but it's been this way for 2years now .
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Doesn't Act 6 give units?
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

• Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    With Cavalier difficulty on the horizon higher level players will most likely not look to do Heroic anymore, and for some possibly not even Master due to the amount of energy needed to 100% the same quest 4 different times. For Cavalier players, they should move the units from Heroic and combine into Master quest for 100% at the very least. Also the titles.. either make the Heroic and Master available in Uncollected 100%, or come up with a new title for Uncollected quest. Silly as it may sound to some, other people do like getting those.