**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Questing bug, Pi Inflation, Recovery system for Arena TL; DR

PUNK_F0XPUNK_F0X Posts: 13
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Questing Bug:
I've only seen 1 post about The Story Quest bug, but it wasn't fully described. I finish a fight in a Quest and after the KO ending, my screen turns to static and goes straight to the loading screen, I'm standing at the node I had just defeated, the foe is still standing on the same node while the Champion I used, has lost Health from the fight.

Pi Inflation during Duels:
There is this Pi inflation when I was doing Duels for Duel Skirmish, where Abomination's Pi was 664, but when I fought him, his Pi was 720. I fought a different Players Abomination, his Pi was 668, and when entered the fight, his Pi was 724.

Recovery system for Arena:
I entered the 3-Star Kingpin Arena, using 3-Star Mordo, Thor, and Dr Strange. After I had finished the first fight, I tap on the button to enter the next fight, and I receive a message on screen about a service disruption. At the bottom of the message, I tap on the reconnect button, and after loading for 1 second, another service disruption message appears again. I closed the game, and minutes later, I get a message from the game about 4* Black Panther. I assume the game was active, so I tap on the game, and instead of the recovery system activating for my next fight, I am sent to the in-game home screen. I knew the fight was a loss.

I have no reason to play this game, as much as I use to, due the fact that some of these issues are not being resolved as quickly as Player exploits. The Recovery system is a joke, if it doesn't work as intended. 1-time Recovery is not enough if the game is down for any particular reason.