**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What if?! Aq life balance!

Since changing timers Seems out of question and kabaam insists we don’t sleep or work full work shifts without sneaking to bathroom to move in AQ

WHAT IF.... AW IS 4 DAYS INSTEAD OF 5?!?!? WITH the same rewards ... (we r still forced to log on 5 days a week due to aw)

Otherwise aq rewards need to be insanely buffed for the amount of time required to do it

Comments

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Our reduce the 1 hour energy, waste of my life.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Literally every single time AQ happens these pointless topics occur. They're not changing it. Not the amount of days, and certainly not the length of the timers. IF they were to change anything it would be the amount of energy, and even then, I doubt they're going to change that either. These topics are so infuriating to see every damn week.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Yes but if this happened then people would run 5 AQs and the problem remains as rank rewards will become harder and harder to get for alliances that want breaks in AQ. Say your alliance only did 4 days but loads of others are doing 5 days you’re going to end up losing rewards. Then people will complain because 5 days of having to log into AQ every 2/3 hours is arguably worse then 4. Remember there is no technical limit on how many AQs you can run in one go the limiting factor is the 24hr period on AQs
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    BENJI830 said:

100% agree. AQ time/effort requirements waaaay out of whack for rewards. Reason I am in retirement alliance

Agreed, Kabam has who many ways of making money , improving AQ like more significant energy, or no energy would not effect them at all. I'm willing to bet most of thier money comes from cav crystals and crazy offers. I have no alliance right now and im really enjoying the game much better, sure im low on some resources but I got great champs like an awakened Rank 3 6* ægon. Think I might join a retired alliance and just do map 5&6
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Since changing timers Seems out of question and kabaam insists we don’t sleep or work full work shifts without sneaking to bathroom to move in AQ

WHAT IF.... AW IS 4 DAYS INSTEAD OF 5?!?!? WITH the same rewards ... (we r still forced to log on 5 days a week due to aw)

Otherwise aq rewards need to be insanely buffed for the amount of time required to do it

How much time is really spent on AQ? Fights take 30 seconds to maybe 1 minute to complete unless you are doing map 7 and are fighting the minis. Most other fights don't last long. Yesterday's AQ I logged in a total of 4 times to move and fight all lasting no more than 15 minutes of actual game time.

Think about all the times you are logging in for other reasons like to do Modok labs right now or finish quests or even do arena.

Yes AQ lasts 24 hrs but you aren't fighting 24 hours straight.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Run map 4 in a high prestige (7k plus) Alliance. We get over 100m running 2 map 4 and 1 map 3 on 5 days.

Although I normally have to log in 4 times as I start the AQ, if another officer starts it, I only have to log in 3 times in 24 hours and for about 7 minutes a time, tops.

There are only 5 nodes that kind of need to be taken on the entire map 4 and only on the bosses (first two 200% boosts on the first mini, 100% power gain on all three bosses and the degen on the last boss). No nodes that have to be taken on the other enemies provided you have one immunity.

3,250 glory, 3 map 6 crystals, 9 map 5...

If you are busting a gut and logging in incessantly, for an extra 800 glory and maybe a few more map 5 and 6 crystals, then think about whether it is worth it. You can get decent glory and rewards without having to log in every 3 hours.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Literally every single time AQ happens these pointless topics occur. They're not changing it. Not the amount of days, and certainly not the length of the timers. IF they were to change anything it would be the amount of energy, and even then, I doubt they're going to change that either. These topics are so infuriating to see every damn week.

Maybe just don't click on it next week then? Just a suggestion. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

People have jobs and responsibilities they are not all students. Changing the timers and how much energy you could store would be the biggest quality of life change they could make. As a leader of an alliance chasing people to move and finish is a big drag on my enjoyment of the game. The camaraderie of the alliance is the best part of the game, the alliance events are the absolute worst part that are driving people away. So many people stepping away or to retirement alliances.

So stop chasing them. Find more responsible players.

I have a full time job where I work 40-45 hours at. I have 2 kids I'm responsible for and before COVID I had a 2nd job I worked at for at least 2 nights a week. I've never had a problem logging into move or finishing AQ. So tired of hearing people use the jobs and responsibilities thing. If there are 30 minute timers you'll still have to move and you'll still have a job and responsibilities. It won't change.
  • Options

Run map 4 in a high prestige (7k plus) Alliance. We get over 100m running 2 map 4 and 1 map 3 on 5 days.

Although I normally have to log in 4 times as I start the AQ, if another officer starts it, I only have to log in 3 times in 24 hours and for about 7 minutes a time, tops.

There are only 5 nodes that kind of need to be taken on the entire map 4 and only on the bosses (first two 200% boosts on the first mini, 100% power gain on all three bosses and the degen on the last boss). No nodes that have to be taken on the other enemies provided you have one immunity.

3,250 glory, 3 map 6 crystals, 9 map 5...

If you are busting a gut and logging in incessantly, for an extra 800 glory and maybe a few more map 5 and 6 crystals, then think about whether it is worth it. You can get decent glory and rewards without having to log in every 3 hours.

In my last alliance we ran map 6 and map 7 in all bgs. I've never had to log in more than for times during either map. My current alliance is map 6x5. I also wouldn't have to log in more than 4 times either. Alliances that coordinate movement, keeps logging in to a minimum. That's 4 times over the course of 1 AQ day.

I login often as I play the game as much as I can. But if I was doing only AQ. I wouldn't need to.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Even 6 energy will be a life changer.

But no, it must be 5 to screw you daily.