**Known AQ Bug**
We are aware that some alliances encountered a bug during this last AQ that would not allow them to start maps on certain days. We know this has impacted your rewards.
We have been looking into the cause of the problem and once we have resolved it we will explore how to make things right for the impacted alliances. We will provide any additional communication in

this thread.

Summoners! The Tiered Unit Offers available during the Summoner Celebration sale are only available until July 4th at 10 AM PT, unlike the Unit Store offers, which are available until July 5th at 10 AM PT. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

Havoc vs Torch

Am I reading havocs player description incorrectly or do I just not understand nova flames? I used havoc for torch on map 5 AQ and I took 0 hits but still died back when he went into nova form I took damage. Is this a bug or what am I missing? I’m relatively new to game so I genuinely don’t understand why I died.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 8,870 ★★★★★
    Nova flame havok isn’t imuns to it unfortunately it Kabams ways to get new kind of pasive in game
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Nova flames are a passive effect that deal energy damage over time. Havok is immune to incinerates, but nova flames are not incinerates.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    For the map 5 HT, once he enters Nova, I just stick to noncontact hits. Double medium and heavy