**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

War is not what it used be because of....

Rewards are lame and outdated for one. It’s a shame this aspect of the game is stale. War victory crystal was a 3 star arena boost...lol what is this a joke ?

Comments

• Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    edited June 2020
    There other complaints about War please share your complaints and recommendations
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If rewards are so outdated, why do people still play war? 🤔
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Guess you are just clamoring for a 3 star arena boost. Season rewards lack crystal shards too imo.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Update.

I ate that stale piece of bread. It wasn't good.

Think I'm going to eat another piece tomorrow since it's still there.

I could choose not to eat that piece of stale bread. But I'm going to. I'll come back here and complain about that stale piece tomorrow.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    If they changed the crystals to be like aq crystals so they have different crystals for each tier, would it help at all? Like tier 3 crystal has 3000 something, while tier 2 has 4.5 k
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Take a look at the leader board, you see sub 7k prestige alliances in gold 1 and 10k plus prestige alliances in gold 2. It’s not worth the effort that higher prestige alliances face for less rewards than lower prestige groups.

Sure, the higher prestige alliances have stronger attack and defense, but you can’t argue that it scales downward. Fighting buffed up r2 6* defenders with r2 attackers is much harder than fighting buffer r4 5* with r4 attackers.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    The prestige thing is real. I have moved around a little and I have been in alliances well over 10k that can’t get out of gold 1. I have been in alliances sub 10k that may finish plat 3. That being said, you don’t see r4 defenders unless specifically due to flow. 90% of defenders are r5 or r2. Will admit I haven’t run against many r3
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Update.

I could choose not to eat that piece of stale bread. But I'm going to. I'll come back here and complain about that stale piece tomorrow.

Why did u eat that stale bread? @ItsDamien. There was mold on it. The mold is called flow.
    I don't know, it's the strangest thing. I have all this other food I could eat and enjoy, but instead all I eat is this bad bread. If only I had the will power to eat something else, the human ability of choice in deciding what I want. But that would of course be silly to think that I am able to choose to not do something.
    This kids is what they call and internet troll.
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Update.

Why did u eat that stale bread? @ItsDamien. There was mold on it. The mold is called flow.
    I don't know, it's the strangest thing. I have all this other food I could eat and enjoy, but instead all I eat is this bad bread. If only I had the will power to eat something else, the human ability of choice in deciding what I want. But that would of course be silly to think that I am able to choose to not do something.
    It’s called hijacking a real discussion because you think being funny adds value. It doesn’t but let him rant.
  • Options
    Dailey said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Update.

It’s called hijacking a real discussion because you think being funny adds value. It doesn’t but let him rant.
    If you fail to see the connection to what I was saying, and the problem you have with war, I don't know what to tell you kid. You must just be a little stupid.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,426 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Dailey said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Update.

If you fail to see the connection to what I was saying, and the problem you have with war, I don't know what to tell you kid. You must just be a little stupid.
    Your logic is that if something is broken, don't try to fix it. Just let it stay broken. That's pretty stupid.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

If you look at the amount of people who focus on aq compared to aw you’ll see that nit that many do push in war
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,426 ★★★★★
    Also, war is the only place you can get loyalty. Don't do war, get 1k loyalty everyday
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Rabanga said:

Dailey said:

Rewards are lame and outdated for one. It’s a shame this aspect of the game is stale. War victory crystal was a 3 star arena boost...lol what is this a joke ?

Dailey said:

There other complaints about War please share your complaints and recommendations

Flow has ruined aw. No skill needed, just money to buy units to buy pots and revives so that you can complete the map.

My alliance is reviewing our place in aw after this season...possibly we will be holding back aw to stay in tier 6 and only putting effort into getting gold 1 rewards.
    And yet some people manage to get through entire T1 maps using minimal and sometimes even no items.....wonder how they do that