**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Do left hand players have an advantage?

2»

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I don't think tapping and swiping with your thumb has much to do with what hand you write with. For example. When typing on a keyboard. I`m right handed. But both hands can type just as fast.
    It is a skill you teach your fingers. And that can develope regardless of what hand is dominant.
    Actually. if you stop using one hand, and start using the other for everything. That hand becomes dominant after a while.
    So if there is an advantage, it is only when you never played games before, and in the first or so month of playing this game.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m right handed and when I’m playing with 1 hand (easy matches arena) I actually still play with my left.

All mediums I do with my left
    All specials left
    All lights with my right.

I don’t think they have an advantage but who knows. Lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    So you guys are telling me I'm the only one that locks my screen and turns my phone upside-down so that my more precise right hand can do the parrying and dexing? What's wrong with you guys?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

So you guys are telling me I'm the only one that locks my screen and turns my phone upside-down so that my more precise right hand can do the parrying and dexing? What's wrong with you guys?

you play the game upside down? mad man.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    wait hold up wouldn’t ambidextrous people have the biggest advantage
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    How does everyone dodge Emma frost’s inverted control specials? Left handed people could have an advantage. For me, it’s the only time I make forward swipes with my left hand and backward swipes with my right hand.