**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rigged confirmed!

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
So I've been waiting for over a month for just a tiny bit of shards to get 3 mutant T4CC but I just keep getting everything but mutant!
I finished master and thought after the 5 crystals from chapter 1 that I'll get at least 1 crystal mutant which is all I need but no!
So I thought maybe from the 5 from chapter 2 right? Wrong again!
So the 6 from C3 right? at least 1 mutant? Not even close!!!

So now I know it's rigged! There is no other way to explain it for over a month trying to complete 1 T4CC and the closer you get to it the less shards you get until they stop dropping completely!
And if it is just really bad "luck" then kabam should do something about it! But why should they care if your "luck" won't let you advance?
As long as I wasted units on energy refills they are happy! Company of thieves with their gambling game!!!

Comments

• Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Random drops are random? It is how it has always been, and is like that in pretty much any game involving randomized drops...
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Random drops are random? It is how it has always been, and is like that in pretty much any game involving randomized drops...

Yeah but don't you think this "random" is a bit too convenient for kabam?
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Better luck next time, I guess. Wish you luck Strategic!
  • Options
    WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Just do what atromix did and use that kabam CEO luck
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    Amonthir wrote: »

Yeah but don't you think this "random" is a bit too convenient for kabam?

Do you think your account not having the luck you want matters to Kabam at all? It is not worth their while to make certain accounts have issues, or to write a program to 'nerf' your drops when close to a magic number.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    it's not completely random as you may think. Trust me.
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited September 2017
    Kabam does not make the drop rates public, which tells us one thing - they don't want players to know the drop rates.

It's entirely possible that variables are built in to encourage more farming.

Anecdotally, I have experienced similar frustration when completing t4ccs.

It's enough cause to be suspicious (and everyone who plays the game should have cause to be suspicious regarding various mechanics) but it's not proof.

I definitely would like drop rates made public though; I understand some countries have legislated for this too, to dissuade the addictive gambling element.
This discussion has been closed.