**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Extend 2 energy cost for Act 4

Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
I have enjoyed the 2 point energy costs for Act 4. I was wondering if Kabam would consider extending the reduced energy for another week.

Comments

• StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Agree. Been playing it on my second account, and it's actually fun to play now. So many paths but it is enjoyable with the slightly more realistic energy cost
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I also humbly request that the reduced energy costs be extended as well. The maps are really long and I've put off doing much of it because of the length and energy costs. I've mostly devoted my energy to completing and exploring most modes of the monthly energy quests, special events like Halls of Healing and Fortune and farming catalysts in the daily quests to rank up champions. All these game modes require tons of energy by themselves.

I am thankful that Kabam brought this feature and it has allowed me to do quite a bit of Act 4. I know the reduced energy costs won't be extended, but one can hope against hope :).
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    When is it supposed to end???
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Today at 10AM PST. All good things must come to an end...
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I know it's not going to happen, but add my /signed. Just didn't have enough time to do it all. I did get through 4.3, so that was quite a bit.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I done it 100% I was only on 42% when it dropped to 2 energy just used the units earned from Arena rewards and Arena crystals to buy refills.. But I do agree it seemed much more enjoyable at only 2 energy per move..
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    This energy decrease is very nice for Summoners who had yet to do Act 4. It must be quite a sizeable percentage (I guess) to induce this initiative.

The downside is the 'rush' to take advantage of the time window of 2 energy per tile. I spent a fair bit units on energy and also it was like just pummelling through without even knowing what I was doing. :o