**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drop rates of decent champs in 5 star basic crystal

Hey guys do you know who is available In the basic 5 star crystals? I spun to 5 stars today and man the champs that it scrolled through about 98 percent were all meh tier. Not one single god tier except for a few nick fury’s. I did see lots of punisher 2099, iron fist, groot, blue cyclops and etc. I should record these because anymore I don’t even see it roll by a champ that’s even worthy to get excited about. Wanted to see if anyone is experiencing this as well.

Comments

• Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    The basic crystal includes every champ released over three months ago (more or less).
    The reel is meaningless.
    Most champs in the game are meh, so most of your pulls will be meh.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I open a lot of crystals and have often landed champs that were not in the spinning reel until it stopped on that champ. Reel is just a tease.
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

The reel has no effect on the crystal. It's determined when you tap the crystal. Whatever is on the reel is only to hype you

I thought as soon as you put the crystal in the reel the game and your alliance already knows who you’re gonna get? Correct me if I’m wrong.

• Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★

The reel has no effect on the crystal. It's determined when you tap the crystal. Whatever is on the reel is only to hype you

I thought as soon as you put the crystal in the reel the game and your alliance already knows who you’re gonna get? Correct me if I’m wrong.

I think it's only after you tap the spinning crystal and it starts slowing down is when the alliance knows what you opened (as in it shows in the alliance feed).

If you look at crystal opening from youtubers, the "1" notification, that shows up next to your name when you get a brand new champ, only shows up once you tap on the crystal to slow down the spinning.
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

I think it's only after you tap the spinning crystal and it starts slowing down is when the alliance knows what you opened (as in it shows in the alliance feed).

If you look at crystal opening from youtubers, the "1" notification, that shows up next to your name when you get a brand new champ, only shows up once you tap on the crystal to slow down the spinning.
    Hmm maybe thanks for explaining though.
  • Options
    MMaqsoodMMaqsood Posts: 28
    Gmonkey said:

I looked at the 6 star crystal. You have a 1/10 to get a game changing champ that does not require the dupe on a pull. So prepare to be disappointed.

1/10 is pretty good odds. In real, it's much worse then that. I have 23 6 star champions and zero of them are game changing.