**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI's unfair quick response time in some situations that we try to punish their heavy

It's been very frustrating for some time now, but I kept quite unsure if it was me not acting fast enough. Well, now I am 100% sure it isn't me.

The amount of times where the AI somehow recovers with a very unfair quick response to me trying to punish a heavy has increased substantially. The heavy animation isn't even complete at times, yet it fires a special instead of receiving my attack, what??

Several people I know confirmed this issue happens to them and I've encountered Youtube content creators also showing videos of the same problem.

What is being done to address this problem?

Comments

• NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    The ai also recovers from specials and stand ups faster than we can. Has for months. If I special 2 while the opponent is against the wall with sunspot I get combod when they stand up.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    I’ve noticed ai is recovering from an evade rather quickly too, I normally do all light to give myself time to block or evade in case they evade me but instead they evade and punish me