**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you like X-23? Do you think she's good?

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Is she good, do u guys think she's underrated?

Comments

• LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Id say shes above average, solid damage solid regen fun to play but Minimal utility.
    Mine is at R4 Thanks to a 2016 Mutant Gem she gets very little use unfortunately at the end game due to her lack of utility.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited June 2020
    One of my favorites Deep wounds and assassin . If it bleeds she destroys it
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    She was my first 5*, and first r4. I absolutely love playing her, but she can't really do complex content (Variants, LoL, and most of act 6 are a reach for her)...so she spends a lot of time on the bench now.

She's great for AQ with the regen - up to Map 5 imo.

So is she under-rated? I don't think so
    Is she good? Depends on where you are in the game. I would say good, not great....but fun to play.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I have her a R4 because of a rank up mutant gem but I've always liked her from years back before and after 12.0. I used the 4 star on my main AQ team back then and now this one sees play a decent amount also.

People say she doesn't have utility but I think it's not what people see on the surface. Alot of champs have things about them that make them alittle different.

Example, her animations are simple and easy to do while others not so much, her sound effects are nice also if that matters. Two things about her that I enjoy when needed is her ability to spam ONLY heavy attacks all fight if needed as her bleeds have a slightly higher chance to happen from her heavy and it has 4 attacks meaning you aren't really losing from not doing a 5 hit combo. This can come in handy for things like V2 as just spamming heavies and not using specials is fine and her health keeps up just fine. Act 6 has a node that I can't remember that at the end of the fight you take damage if you don't do heavy attacks or intercepts through out the match which means heavy spam is fine.

Another advantage is the fact that she doesn't ever have to knock the enemy down all fight if you play her normally by saving power and just doing attacks. This may not seem important but some champs and nodes activate when they are knocked down like this months Hit Monkey activates his modes when knocked down, he doesn't get knocked down and no problem.

Of the three champs that synergies with the Corvus for his X-Men synergy she is the best since Wolvie isn't a 5 star yet so there's that also.

The obvious ones still stand, her regen is still in my opinion pretty good as I tend to just leave her at max power and let the bleeds do the damage so health unless she gets hit isn't to much of an issue. Her bleeds while not up to 2020 standards are still pretty good. Her being an old champ is both an advantage and disadvantage. It's bad cus she's alittle outdated BUT it's good cuz it's simple and easy to use overall.

The Youtuber Swedeah L has a full solo take down on LOL's Mastero with his 5/65 X-23 which does to me at least show her damage is pretty decent at the very least.

Is the she best mutant? Nope, but she ain't bad.