**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HAVOK GETS INCINERATED!!!!! (NOVA FLAMES)

Hedgedog387Hedgedog387 Posts: 17
edited June 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Havok game description is he should be immune to all forms of incinerate (which should include even passive right??? cause it is like stun immune). i was playing aq and the miniboss was human torch soo i went in with havok he had spontaneous combustion node soo he goes into nova flames when he reaches 7 smoulders he reached his nova state and havok started getiing incinerated is nova flames not a incinerate ??? in human torch abilities it states the nova flames will be treated as incinerate debuff soo it is a form of incinerate isnt it??? i dueled havok with my human torch to check if he gets nova flames and he does

Comments

• Options
    Hedgedog387Hedgedog387 Posts: 17
    isnt it a form of incinerate???
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

isnt it a form of incinerate???

No, it’s passive energy damage
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Emma Frost in Diamond Form, Void, and Mephisto all have varying forms of immunity to incinerate and all can be damaged by Nova passives. This isn't a bug.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Nova flames are not an incinerate effect. They are a passive DoT ability that deal energy damage.
    So you would need a champion immune to energy damage to avoid that, which none is
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Red description for nova flame for your answer