**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

V3 without Tech champs and Sentinel?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Is it possible to do Variant 3 without best tech champs and Sentinel? I'm tired of waiting for him (even have a 5* Tech AG).
Please share alternative options for V3.
My 5* Team CAIW, IMIW, Sunspot, Elsa, Spider Gwen, OML, all at R4 awaken
4* team CG, NF, Hyperion, Sparky, Namor, Emma, Medusa, MS, all maxed and high sig.

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Probably not, but it’s possible.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    My CAIW was my MVP for V3 completion.

I used Hype for Kang too. Sparky could be helpful too.
  • Options
    @Notsavage19 Maxed 4* Sparky and Hyperion are sufficient?
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    It'll take more revives, but they could put in their work for Kang.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    You definitely don't need Sentinel, he just makes all of it easier. For the "easy" path, you can use Sparky and IMIW. In fact IMIW is one of the best counters for Kang, and who I used to keep shock up. For exploration, you're going to need more diversity e.g Ghost for Regen Rogue. It's not going anywhere, do some practice runs, farm potions, and revives. DOn't stress/rush to complete content.
  • Options
    DrperiodTimDrperiodTim Posts: 8
    I completed with just mediocre tech (6* Ultron and goblin). Brought them for easier opponents. Used hype, dom (w/full), and I think dr voodoo for other fights. Probably needed more potions than would have with better tech. Used hype for kang.
  • Options
    @Hendross Started my initial run today, i'll try some more runs. How many units to farm?
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Yes I’m not far off 100% and barely used tech champs.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Given ur options,initial clear wouldnt be too difficult...imiw handles most of the bosses except Colossus(MS will come in handy for that fight)...all the other bosses can be handled by imiw..I myself used him for kang,storm,wolverine and magnetos in the initial clear..the second magneto was slightly irritating but other than that he handled the remaining bosses perfectly with solos of storm and wolverine and I think a two shot of kang...and ur remaining champs can handle the path fights
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Colossus fight might be rough because no true bleed immune champs but it is possible, I did my entire completion with g99 pretty much
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Just a run through no worries. Team for you is stark, miles any other techs. You get to almost 2 bars of power with all those techs and miles syn stark can do 2 combos while ai is stunned. Stun lock to victory and if a 4 doesn't pack enough of a punch when close to running out of sp do a heavy to drain then start process all over again without getting sp3 in your face. Added bonus your sp2 shock lasts longer for kang so he doesn't regen.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Mephisto said:

@Hendross Started my initial run today, i'll try some more runs. How many units to farm?

There's no magic number, depends on your skill level. I like to see how far I get item-less then decide whether or not to push on. You may get halfway and realize now it's a 3 or 4 fight path (left) that's a whole lot more bearable.

I think KT1 did a video on the stun-lock cheese, I can't remember why it didn't work for me, probably user error.

Of course check youtube for the "easy" path, I followed Seatin's guide
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Will the buffed Hulkbuster maybe work?
    He sits at 1/15 around and is duped. (hope never dies....)
  • Options
    @Cassy i dont think HB buff will disappoint us. Now i have him at 2/35. He is ready to go R4 after next update
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    What should I say?You have good champions.The only question is are you skilled with all these champions you mentioned above especially IMIW.
  • Options
    @King_Leo321 yes, IMIW is one of my fav champs. So i'm pretty much skilled with the one i mentioned. It is just that Sentinel was hyped everywhere for V3 so was confused.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Mephisto said:

@King_Leo321 yes, IMIW is one of my fav champs. So i'm pretty much skilled with the one i mentioned. It is just that Sentinel was hyped everywhere for V3 so was confused.

Good cause IMIW is a free Kang solo ticket.