**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you new? Do you have a question? Ask away!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Started quaking last week and managed to oneshot Epic Boss Rush Thing yesterday with my 4* 4/40. I'm still dying at Havok and I'll just quick and repeat. I bring with me a dead NF and BW for synergies. Any other good synergy? Should I 5/50 my 4* since I don't think I can get a 5* anytime soon. I'm planning to practice until the last week of the Boss Rush event.

the fight a Quakeable. @Agent_X_zzz showed some tips on his video.
    Happy to help :)
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Started quaking last week and managed to oneshot Epic Boss Rush Thing yesterday with my 4* 4/40. I'm still dying at Havok and I'll just quick and repeat. I bring with me a dead NF and BW for synergies. Any other good synergy? Should I 5/50 my 4* since I don't think I can get a 5* anytime soon. I'm planning to practice until the last week of the Boss Rush event.

What you want to do is do 2 aftershock cycles then attack til havok has a sp2 then bait out a special 2 to reset his power n plasma and do 2 more cycles (or 1 depending on how current power) if you want to see it actually executed I have a video on my channel @Vendemiaire
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

@SpideyFunko Are you ready for AoS tonight?

@Jedi_Hawke update: I watched the episode

BRING ME FITZZZZZZ Also, what did Jemma not want to forget? How can she remember Fitz? Will they get back into the alternate timeline? Can the finale come now? Why is the show so good? Will Daisy and Sousa ever get together? WHERE IS FITZ?
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    @SpideyFunko I think the finale will be just like watching an MCU movie. They will go all out. I would make predictions, but I am wrong every time on this show.

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

@SpideyFunko I think the finale will be just like watching an MCU movie. They will go all out. I would make predictions, but I am wrong every time on this show.

they said the final two episodes are the most vfx heavy of the entire show
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    This might be kind of a stupid question but how come sometimes when I am fighting Iceman I can't parry him? It is too hard to fight against him because I don't know how to intercept either (if you can help with this please do. I know it is supposed to be like *when they charge, you charge* but how do I know if they are going to charge 100%?).

On top of that he is immune to all my debuffs... probably the hardest matchup in the game if you really think about it. You can't stun him so how are you supposed to hit him? Kabam should nerf him or I need to get better at the game, XD.

@SpideyFunko
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Moot4Life said:

This might be kind of a stupid question but how come sometimes when I am fighting Iceman I can't parry him? It is too hard to fight against him because I don't know how to intercept either (if you can help with this please do. I know it is supposed to be like *when they charge, you charge* but how do I know if they are going to charge 100%?).

On top of that he is immune to all my debuffs... probably the hardest matchup in the game if you really think about it. You can't stun him so how are you supposed to hit him? Kabam should nerf him or I need to get better at the game, XD.

@SpideyFunko

ice armor is kinda a one-time limber
    Try an armor break champ, corvus works well
  • Options

Moot4Life said:

@SpideyFunko

I can't, I don't have Corvus. How do you intercept?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

@SpideyFunko

#gitgud
    unofficial kabam miike on YouTube has fantastic guides on intercepting and basic fighting skills. dorky diggedy Dave also has tons of tutorials. I personally don't like them, but many do
  • Options

Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

@SpideyFunko

#gitgud
    unofficial kabam miike on YouTube has fantastic guides on intercepting and basic fighting skills. dorky diggedy Dave also has tons of tutorials. I personally don't like them, but many do
    Okay!
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I've learned close to nothing from dave's guides lol.