**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to get high combos

Ok so guys i am at Act 4 now and i realized that my combos are just not good enough does anyone have any tips for me and maybe even use it in ROL

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Get more used to evading
    While grinding arenas stop parrying and start evading and you will start to get the hang of it

rcx91hcir4gi.png
  • Watch all of Dorkey Diggedy Dave's How to videos:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OPH60F-IETI
  • THX GUYS BUT CAN I USE DEX
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I don't understand what you are asking please elaborate
  • when you pull back but just before they hit you but then because of dexerity they miss
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Best tip is don't get hit. evade(Dexterity) an parry are your best options with blocking coming in last, these will require you to unlock them in the mastery section. Someone already posted a link to dorky diggety Dave YouTube channel, he will help you out loads, also scan through YouTube an just watch how different people fight an then try to copy it or just learn from it
  • ok thx guys
  • Practice with Karnak, sounds weird but worked for me. It's vital to keep focus so it forces you to not take shortcuts and get hit trading punches.

Once you get to master level and act 5 you can't even take too many blocked punches so keeping distance and dodging are the best skills to have.
  • ok thx good thing i have him