**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bugs in general

1) Symbiote supreme's 3rd phase, set fang's, doesn't let you apply bleeds sometimes
2) Corvus is putting an additional armor brake on every champion, that have a description text stating that they have armor, like og guillotine and rhino with his rhino armor but they don't actually have armor up effects
3) Map5 mini boss human torch gets smoulders whenever an immunity triggers, not just an incinerate.
4) Various character with a weapon or an extension, like hair and tendrils, have bugged character animation's when using them
I'll add anything that I have noticed and didn't remember at the time of posting this.

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    1. Bleeds are based on genetic potential. If you have no genetic potential, you apply no bleeds.
    2. Guilly and Rhino both have passive armor ups, causing Corvus to place a second armor break on them. For guilly, her souls are passive armor. Rhino has extra armor from his “passive” abilities.
    3. Bugged, kabam already knows about it.
    4. Going to be fixed in the next update.
    Nice job making a useless thread in this section of the forums.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Don't forget how quake doesn't get attack increase from courage anymore
    At least for her aftershocks
  • Options
    MacvillMacvill Posts: 9
    edited June 2020
    i only have one 5* Mystic champ that im using for the 24hr Dr MODOK Island event and he is not giving any points in the event, anyone else have the same issue?
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited June 2020

Corvus should only be placing second breaks on active armor ups, unless kabam has said somewhere otherwise. Also, her souls are not armor up, and if they're acting like that then it is a bug. Rhino and lots of other champs have passive armor, which has no displayed symbol and should be unaffected after one armor break. Again, unless kabam has said otherwise somewhere else, and even then I'd argue with them too.
    Read his description. It says he places additional armor breaks for each armor up “effect” on the opponent.
  • Options
    Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109
    Edeuink said:

1. Bleeds are based on genetic potential. If you have no genetic potential, you apply no bleeds.
    2. Guilly and Rhino both have passive armor ups, causing Corvus to place a second armor break on them. For guilly, her souls are passive armor. Rhino has extra armor from his “passive” abilities.
    3. Bugged, kabam already knows about it.
    4. Going to be fixed in the next update.
    Nice job making a useless thread in this section of the forums.

Dude relax it is just a post of what I have noticed, it is not like I have the time to read every post in the existence of the forums
    1. It has happened to me multiple times while having genetic potential.
    2. Well og guilly has just a text saying she has a layer of armor, but that is like saying she has more armor rating in her base kit, so what is the conclusion that corvus should armor brake everybody that has a base armor rating stat? No and plus that wasn't a thing a few versions ago.
    Well for the other two I didn't know that they were informed so that is why I put them there, and in general I made the post so anybody that encounter sth weird could post about it here. No need to be saying it is a useless thread.