**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

REACTIVATING FORMER P3/G1 TOP 250 AQ ALLIANCE

LF members, I've reactivated my old alliance that's been used as a retirement home since the end of Season 12 after I merged with another ally. The core group of old ally mates is joining me. Before merging after S12 (w/the core group) in AW we were a consistent P3/G1 (now P4) ally, & placed top 250 consistently.

If you're a full BG then I don't care what timezone you're in, you'll have your own BG w/the ppl you've been playing with. If you're a couple of ppl, small group, or an individual I prefer American/Canadian/UK players. This isn't a dealbreaker, so let's talk.

I'm looking for like-minded ppl:

AQ: 6x5 w/modifiers

Relaxed no pressure AW: wars 1 & 2 (3BGs) wars 3-12 (1BG) that rotates amongst the BGs. This lets everyone reach the 5 war threshold & collect season rewards while preventing ppl from having to commit 8 champs every other day. This also lets you plan around doing other content that you may need specific champs for such as Act 6, LoL, AoL, etc... etc... So, if you're BG isn't scheduled to fight in AW then you can use those champs elsewhere.

I would like you to be at 10.K prestige minimum & you must have good communication skills.

LINE ID is Marceaux (GF-Ad) - Doctor Doom sitting down is my profile pic
IGN is Marceaux
Alliance tag is GF-Ad

Comments