**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Moving forward with the game? Time to remove the petty stuff.

2»

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Josh2712 wrote: »
    While we're talking obvious/simple upgrades for the Game:

-list of recently searched names in the search screen so duels are way less of a pain

Or just a rematch option.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    They have the programming for 3a-3b of your suggestions. Transformers shitfight does that for autofights, I think.
  • Options
    doug wrote: »
    You people asking for live pvp really think it's a good idea?

Let's actually think about it for a second; Nobody would attack out of fear of getting parried. It'll never happen with the current way the game is setup

The idea was moving forward with the game...there is currently a completely useless section called 1v1 quickmatch. Why not enhance that and instead of 25 gold you pay 25 3*, 4* or 5* shards...in return you get 50 shards back for winning...you get 3 mins to fight...why would this break the game? It would just allow skill to be more visible! Perhaps to start with match ups can be only on wifi as previously mentioned by someone...can later be evolved etc..

I can see this being exploited as ppl would probably use their 2nd accs etc or actually start selling shards and stuff but I am sure a mechanic around live PVP would benefit the game (considering servers can sustain etc)...
  • Options
    With the cluster eff of AW, I think it's time for rank downs.
  • Options
    I LIKE IT
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    1) A "help all" button on the alliance tab. I still don't understand why this hasn't been implemented. I find it asinine that I have to click the "help 4" button 50-100 times just to clear the queue.
    They don't do it because it would crash their potato servers
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    I heard that they once tried to implement a "help all" button and had trouble with the server overloading because of it. Dunno if that's true.

That isn't true. A help all button is the best for the servers, because it's just one submit instead one, two, three,... fourteen submits.
    Well, that isn't true except if they did/do it in the most novice way.
  • Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Haahahaha. You had me with the autofight bit. AI chooses path, explores and preferably instantly.

Haahaha. Nice.

• Options
    I don't want any of those champs. I think they should do exactly what transformers forged to fight did. Cash them into higher star champs for increased stats and give you the usual "sell" payment. I'd trash every 1,2 and 3* I had and probably any 4*s I had the 5* version of.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I think they really should create a way of unlocking master without having to complete heroic 100%.

That said, if your reasoning is you find it boring, that is a very easy fix. Use some of the 2 and 3 stars that sit in your roster doing nothing to complete it. Each star level of the champs are basically the same just stronger at higher levels. If you can beat the content too easily, use weaker champs to work through the content you have to complete anyway, you don't have to auto play it with your top champs.

I think you might be misunderstanding what I'm trying to convey. Yes, I wouldn't mind an additional challenge for lower tiered champs; however, I would want the rewards to match the challenge.

Secondly, forcing everyone to 100% heroic isn't something that should be. I don't care about heroic nor would I ever play it if I didn't have to. Using lower tiered champs to beat it doesn't alleviate the unnecessary time/energy/units to 100% it.

I get that Kabam wants to make money, so that's why I said the part about "auto quest". It doesn't hurt Kabam's potential cash flow for the event. It just removes the redundancy and the time it takes to auto fight 100% heroic.

I agree that making you complete heroic is dumb and they should switch that. All I am saying is that for the time being it is required and since you have to do it anyway, there are ways to make it more enjoyable to do.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    BRO! This is perfectly said. Exactly what I was thinking dude. Very well said.
  • Options
    I would really like to see an admin's or mod's opinion on these suggestions.
  • Options
    ToxinToxin Posts: 24
    They are busy planning attacker diversity..
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    doug wrote: »
    You people asking for live pvp really think it's a good idea?

Let's actually think about it for a second; Nobody would attack out of fear of getting parried. It'll never happen with the current way the game is setup

Not to mention potato servers
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I would really like to see an admin's or mod's opinion on these suggestions.

This may explain why you may not get a response about suggestions; a quote from the TOS:
    13. User Ideas. Kabam does not accept or consider from users unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new promotions, products, games, applications, technologies or processes or other ideas (collectively, "User Ideas").
  • Options
    A "Training Grounds" would be a nice addition. Ideally, neither you or your opponent would die (or there's an instant respawn). Toggle AI on and off. Choose difficulty of AI. Etc.
  • Options
    Agree @MrMercManSir! And be able to choose the special etc like Street fighter games. I'd love to practice evading og spidey's s1 for instance. At the moment that's way more of a pain than it needs to be
  • Options
    kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    Add a Freaking Numbered or % View for the Leveling Bar. More than a few Times many of us (me and some friends from my alliance and others) have used an energy item just to finish a mision. You get the boss down, then you get a level up message and after that there is another energy boost, so you just wasted the one previously used
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Great idea! Being uncollected or a Legend should void completing the hero before master.
  • Options
    How about make an update with no glitches that follow with it?
  • Options
    LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 130
    I think it's time to re price the crystal offers I mean who in there right mind would spend 400 units on a 3* crystal or even worse 2500 units on 4* maybe ok 2years ago but 3 an 4* aren't worth a third of what they did a year ago
  • Options
    Update quest crystals
    Update alliance crystals
    Remove 3* pulls from alliance feed