**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't add my friend in game

Was in an allaince and owed a fellow alliance member 700 units, paid him back 400 of it, but since then I've changed alliances. Now I have to add him in game to be able to send gifts. We have been trying for two days to get each other added but none of our requests to each other show up... we have both tried to remove friends to see if that helps but nothing.... please help. I want to pay him back for what he lent me :(

Comments

• MrWigglesMrWiggles Posts: 54
    One and only bump @Kabam Miike cmon support anything??
    @kabam zibiit
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    one of you has that function turned off
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,425 ★★★★
    must be some special version of the game as my gifting options don't include sending straight units, nor does my secondary account, or my tertiary account, or my pal's account, or their pal's accounts...
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    must be some special version of the game as my gifting options don't include sending straight units, nor does my secondary account, or my tertiary account, or my pal's account, or their pal's accounts...

I think he means 700 units worth of items. But yeah check your settings and are either of your friends lists full? If you're not on a chat ban and neither of those work try sending in a support ticket and see if you can get any more info.
    @1haunted_memory what function?

And @klobberintyme , @MegaSkater67 is correct I'm going to be giving him items of his choosing. Both have room on our friends list. Gonna check settings and tell him to check his see if there's something in there..

I added an opponent from my current war and it went thru fine. He added me and talked then unfriend him... don't understand why it won't work with my buddy.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Check to make sure you haven't accidentally blocked each other too. That might be part of the problem.
    @MegaSkater67 nope we just tried everything again and looked everywhere. Gonna write a ticket since it's been a week and I can't get a mod to respond.

We've both added people today to see if we can add others and we can no problem..