**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pls recommend me alliance

Hi I am level 49 and am conqueror with 5 5 stars. Havent got line but got discord. Any good alliance above silver 1 I could Join???
Thx In Advance XD!

Comments

• Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Thanks, you have been absolutely no help, but im already in a gold 2 alliance now so thx for nothing dude.
  • Options
    Hit me up on line just_add_w4ter we run optional war aq is our focus but we're bronze 1
  • Options
    sorry i dont have line and secondly thank you for offer but already found a gold 2 ally
  • Options
    Skidz9Skidz9 Posts: 54
    The Controlled Collective. We are a group of 3 alliances, CC CCII and CCIII, experienced to beginners, diffenent alliance for different levels of play. AQ focused, voluntary AW. As openings appear you can move up as you grow, or move down if wishing to take a break and destress. Line is required.
    CC and CCII are currently full. CCIII is looking for members. CCIII members will have the option of moving up as openings appear. Line is required. Contact Skidz9 or Landon5216 for CCIII inquiries.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    how does someone like you get into gold2?
  • Options
    SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (Bronze 1 in last season). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.
  • Options
    Dude, U have line and are rlly active and somewhat skilled, U can practically get into any ally
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

Dude, U have line and are rlly active and somewhat skilled, U can practically get into any ally

Really? I guess I can join KenOB then.
  • Options
    Lol, that not what i meant i meant allies who need that..
  • Options
    Ssj3GokuSsj3Goku Posts: 34
    You will progres nice in silver ali, aq maps 433
  • Options
    Thanks dude! Appreciate that. If ur in any ally below plat2 lemme know cus I can let ask someone to let you in theres literally no lv60s in it but its plat 2 and itsOPEN!
  • Options
    Thats unfair! JOin a better ally then, i was in silver 1 before i joined gold 2!
  • Options
    Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★

Hi I am level 49 and am conqueror with 5 5 stars. Havent got line but got discord. Any good alliance above silver 1 I could Join???
    Thx In Advance XD!

No you are not ready for gold 3-1. Thats just facts. @_hbtygbty423_

Nothing is impossible. He have 5 5 stars but what about 4 stars . They are still relevant. And now a days even gold 2 alliances are pretty relaxed with wars so I guess this guys may be pretty good in his skills and his 4 star roster may be good enough to take him to gold2. I remember when I had only 6 5 stars I managed to get in gold 2 ally too. Cuz my 4 stars roster was very good for Aq and decent for Aw
    Well guess I can join 1 because I have a uhh hmm : 5* awakened Gulk, 4* Medusa, 4*Warlock, 4* Blade Sig 20, 4* Void sig 40, 5* Night Thrasher, 4* darkhawk, 4* corvus, 4* CMM sig 27, 4* Fishbowl, 4* Imiw, 4* stark spidey, 4* vision arrkus, 4* invisible woman, 4* Venom and a few more 4* Ghost, 4* wasp and a 4* carnage. Best was silver 2 mind you and I log in every 3-4 hours to go into aw and aq and clear my path.
    keep looking. you realize season ranking is not impacted at all by alliance strength.
    a 5mil ally for example can get gold 2.
    it is possible for a 5mil ally to be in t7-t8 wars due to the fact they will be fighting only other 5 mil allies.
    if the ally you are in is somewhat organised you win more than 50% of the wars and get a gold 2 ranking.
    matchmaking has been absurdly broken and allowed small allies to climb up in the season ranks.
  • Options
    ik, in fact there is a plat 2 ally thats 5 mil rating . dont believe me, search up superhero br and u will see
  • Options
    DUde u should be like gold 1; i have only maxed 4 stars no 5 star rank 3 and am in one! Of course, i am uncollected like many
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

ik, in fact there is a plat 2 ally thats 5 mil rating . dont believe me, search up superhero br and u will see

Did you know that there’s an alliance with 3,753 war rating that has one member? Oh wait, it’s a shell. Superhero br is definitely a shell.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    The reason the alliance is in gold 2, is because bar one war in the season before last, wars are matched on prestige and alliance rating, not war rating.

So you could technically be an alliance of all 4*s and get to Platinum, as you'd never fight the big 5/65 defender teams. It's why do many people have given up on wars.
  • Options
    lol
    no idea of dat oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof
  • Options
    MrPhookyMrPhooky Posts: 9
    You wonder why they're re-doing the war matchmaking lol. If the alliance is low prestige and low THR, they can get Gold 2/3 easily... If you're stuck in Bronze then find a better alliance tbh.