**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

5* Punisher

Comments

• Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,576 ★★★★
    They solved the gold issue fast. Honestly they can solve this issue fast. Just it's not as high of a priority because they aren't losing anything from it.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    They solved the gold issue fast. Honestly they can solve this issue fast. Just it's not as high of a priority because they aren't losing anything from it.

That's different.
    The gold issue was simple to fix. Is just stop it and reverting the problems.
    How would you expect Kabam to fix the punisher issue? They already stopped the problem, now they need to think what it can be done to those that used BC's when this issue was still happening
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Give them till next week man. It is the weekend after all. Everyone deserves a break.
  • Options
    BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    i really doubt they will reply to this thread again. they messed up and will never admit it. plus they dont want to compensate players anymore. they are really hoping at this point that the player base will forget about this incident.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    BUNGALNGAL wrote: »
    i really doubt they will reply to this thread again. they messed up and will never admit it. plus they dont want to compensate players anymore. they are really hoping at this point that the player base will forget about this incident.

Just like pure skill, the doc strange data an am sure a long list of other stuff too
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,576 ★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

That's different.
    The gold issue was simple to fix. Is just stop it and reverting the problems.
    How would you expect Kabam to fix the punisher issue? They already stopped the problem, now they need to think what it can be done to those that used BC's when this issue was still happening

Well. Let's see..how about this...

Uh, how hard is it to query their systems to see if anyone got the 5* punisher before a specific date...If not, then they probably have an issue and can come out and say something like....."We did notice no punisher's were released after the crystal was introduced. We are going to see if there was an issue with our systems and determine a way to rectify it for the community"....instead nothing... they say they were working on it...but they also said that about a dozen things which they did nothing about hoping we would forget....at least more specifics.

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    We need a summoners appreciation month again where it boost's the number of BC earned just as a good will gesture from kabam while they look into this further, obviously they will have to do more which is the hard part for them, do they refund the uncollected all the BC spent in that period or maybe just issue everyone with a million BC each, but that has major issues cos a lot of people spent well over that amount an others spent under. Can they just send out 5* punishers a to those who should I if got them a if they can even do that. It's hard to find a solution everyone is happy with but in the meantime a little show of good faith on kabam's part will go a long way to ease the Feeling of us getting screwed over for the umpteenth time
  • Options
    Maybe tomorrow is the day we'll get a real answer back on this.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Welcome to Mayhem Monday. Any extra info yet?
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It's only just 10am Kabam time.
    Hopefully we'll get something later
  • Options
    Hello kabam. Happy Monday. Any update?
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★

Its odd, mods are addressing every thread today but this one still sits. I'm starting to get a bit confused on it now lol
  • Options
    SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    R4GE wrote: »

Its odd, mods are addressing every thread today but this one still sits. I'm starting to get a bit confused on it now lol

That's kind of how they operate. Just have to keep commenting on the thread to keep it going and force a response.
  • Options
    SubTypical wrote: »

That's kind of how they operate. Just have to keep commenting on the thread to keep it going and force a response.
    I wish that was true. But this thread is now 10 pages long and they are hitting up 3 page threads
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Clint Eastwood would still make a badass Punisher
  • Options

Clint Eastwood is in the crystal right now. If you don't pull one just try again after scheduled maintenance
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,365 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017

Clint Eastwood is in the crystal right now. If you don't pull one just try again after scheduled maintenance
    We don't roll for Clint Eastwood. He rolls for us.
  • Options
    Im not seeing the original comment I made that started the Clint Eastwood conversation. Get deleted?
  • Options

We don't roll for Clint Eastwood. He rolls for us.

This comment could easily start a never ending thread of Clint Eastwood facts LOL. We best not start
  • Options
    Yeah I think some posts have been deleted. Also we're not supposed to "bump" threads.

Anyways, what kind of compensation do you guys think would be appropriate?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,365 ★★★★★
    Im not seeing the original comment I made that started the Clint Eastwood conversation. Get deleted?

It's there.
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Unit would be great.
  • Options
    Hey everybody,

Just popping in to say that we haven't forgotten about this, and aren't trying to sweep this under the rug. The team has been very busy with this gold issue, and won't be able to get to this until we've gotten that one solved.

I'll update you all as soon as I have more information to share.
This discussion has been closed.