**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Realm of Legends type monthly challenge idea!

YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
How about a monthly challenge quest like the realm of legends with 7-9 bosses with somewhat increased difficulty nodes like special 3 enabled, feats of power, etc (nothing too difficult) which can offer rewards like a 5* crystal and 5* sig stones.

It could be called something like "Challenge of Legends". This would be pretty good way to reward players for their effort.

Just something off the top of my head. The community can help me add more details to it.

Comments

• Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    edited June 2020
    how about a 2015 or 2016 challenge...only 4 stars allowed for the "back in the days feeling"...
    my team back then: 3 star guillotine, 4star blackbolt 3/30, 3 star dr. strange, 3 star sw and 3 star cyclops
  • Options

how about a 2015 or 2016 challenge...only 4 stars allowed for the "back in the days feeling"...

Interesting idea to increase the difficulty, but I don't think limiting the champs you can use sits well with everyone
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Just sounds like a boss rush mode. With champ restrictions.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

You sure it is off the top of your head or you are just thinking about "boss rush"? :D

I saw that Realm of Legends rework post and thought why don't we have one every month.