**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mojo prompt issues

PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Mojo prompt icon doesn't match the prompt displayed when i pause.
When i do the prompt displayed it doesn't work i have to pause, read the prompt shown on pause then execute that.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Is an issue that might happen due to ability accuracy reduction, when you sometimes complete the prompt but the prompt isn't registed, and passes to the next one
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Is an issue that might happen due to ability accuracy reduction, when you sometimes complete the prompt but the prompt isn't registed, and passes to the next one

This is what it is^ AAR makes Mojo all funky.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Mojo is funky enough without AAR...
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Mojo is funky enough without AAR...
    Very true. Matrix Jabba with a scorpion walker that has gas issues and is always on his phone. I don’t think many things get more funky than that in this game.