**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account Progression: Need Help!

Hello. I’ve done an initial clear through act 6.1, variant 3 completed, labyrinth of legends completed (not explored) and I’m not sure what to do? Some variants, maybe explore some quests in 6.1? Labyrinth of Legends exploration? Or anything I’m forgetting let me know. If there are any rank ups I should do for content, let me know. My account and roster is posted below.

Comments

• Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Complete Variant 4.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Complete Variant 4.

Variant 4 is extremely easy. My rank 3 quake for the 1st quest was mvp and rank 3 hyperion for the 2nd quest is amazing with the heavy spam
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    v4 is calling you
  • Options
    Jamesm7_Jamesm7_ Posts: 63
    Unio77 said:

Complete Variant 4.

Variant 4 is extremely easy. My rank 3 quake for the 1st quest was mvp and rank 3 hyperion for the 2nd quest is amazing with the heavy spam
    Sad thing is I don’t have any one stars...
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    @Jamesm7_ howcome?
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Unio77 said:

@Jamesm7_ howcome?

You need 1 stars for the last chapter of variant one... since they used to be fairly useless, people would sell them, not expecting to ever need them
  • Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    what about Act 5 100% ?

focus on variants.
    do all of them 100% and that is another 4 potential R5 champs. ( Including variant 5 which will be coming shortly).

After that you need to essentially start building up your roster, which is essentially grinding events and also if you have the time and patience arena.

Lol exploration wouldn't be bad to look at to get more 5* champs and with aegon is relatively cheap to do.
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

@Jamesm7_ howcome?

Sold em about 4 years ago

• Options
    Bidzy7 said:

what about Act 5 100% ?

focus on variants.
    do all of them 100% and that is another 4 potential R5 champs. ( Including variant 5 which will be coming shortly).

After that you need to essentially start building up your roster, which is essentially grinding events and also if you have the time and patience arena.

Lol exploration wouldn't be bad to look at to get more 5* champs and with aegon is relatively cheap to do.

Alright will do! Thanks. Yes I did 100 percent act 5. I’ll spend my time on arena and variants