**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ABYSS KORG JUNE 21st 2020 - PLS HELP

Hi all, I've been trying to 100% Abyss of Legends and I'm having problems against Korg. I know about the AAR from skill champs and I also know there was a bug causing 100% AAR using special attacks too (which shouldn't happen); I saw Seatin is his video was using Doom and after his first sp1 he was able to start the Doom cycle with no problems at all whilst if he used an sp3 first he wouldn't get the stun from it; I've been doing the same (starting with sp1 first) but I still got no stun from my sp3 and no fury activation nor power drain!

How should I do it??

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Don’t chain your special from a basic attack; give a slight pause before using special 3 after using a medium light or heavy.

I’ve seen people just stick to special 2s alone and that seems to be the preferred method with doom v Korg.

P.s. iirc Seatin did it when Korg (and other skill champs) was bugged so it isn’t the best reference for the fight.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Use SP2s when Rock Shield is down
  • NightMonkeyNightMonkey Posts: 95 ★★

Don’t chain your special from a basic attack; give a slight pause before using special 3 after using a medium light or heavy.

I’ve seen people just stick to special 2s alone and that seems to be the preferred method with doom v Korg.

P.s. iirc Seatin did it when Korg (and other skill champs) was bugged so it isn’t the best reference for the fight.

Thanks, sp2s alone with no fury? I'll try that, but it's absurd that's still bugged after months and months
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Thanks, sp2s alone with no fury? I'll try that, but it's absurd that's still bugged after months and months
    That’s one way I’ve seen it played. Like Clifford said, wait for rock shield to be down.

The interaction responsible for the outcome is way older than that.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you chain it from a combo it’s affected by aar, so use special intercepts and the unblockable in the cycle, it makes double fury a pain to get because you have to delay a bit and obviously he’s shock immune so you can’t get that extra heavy, but single fury sp2 is still fine. Skill aar was bugged back when he did it. If you’re a super skilled player and can light intercepted I found that aegon is an option, I didn’t have doom so I just did a test attempt with aegon mid run and managed to reach the hit cap through light intercepting and using the sp3 to knock the shield down, when it’s reforming with low stacks timing the special 1 so the energy blasts would take it down or trying to be mid combo as it reforms and getting it down with the lights of that combo. You have to be confident with light intercepts and timing but it’s an option if you are really skilled, will do a lot more damage per attempt than doom could dream of
    Thanks, yeah I do have Aegon as well already set up (path 3, lasts fights), gonna try that for sure before going in with Doom again

Thanks, yeah I do have Aegon as well already set up (path 3, lasts fights), gonna try that for sure before going in with Doom again

Definitely worth healing, he could probably do the fight in 3 good runs, my worst aegon run was 5, best was only 3
    Lvernon15 said:

Definitely worth healing, he could probably do the fight in 3 good runs, my worst aegon run was 5, best was only 3
    Yeah and coming up from a nightmare fight against Red Skull (7 revs), I don't really wanna use Doom for a while lol

Lvernon15 said:

Yeah and coming up from a nightmare fight against Red Skull (7 revs), I don't really wanna use Doom for a while lol
    I’ll just say if you pull off an aegon hit cap attempt it is the most satisfying thing ever, you just know you’ve played amazing to do it