**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Happy Father’s Day!

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
It’s Father’s Day here in the states, and I just wanted to say happy Father’s Day to all the dads on this forum.

Shoutouts go to Thanos for winning Worst Dad of the Year Award, and Tony Stark for best dad of the year. Other honorable mentions are Ego and Yondu, May he Rest In Peace.

Happy Father’s Day!

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    Honourable mentions to Drax & Hawkeye too!
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Also groot
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Wait, how is stark a good father, as an iron man fan, he's a bad person. also yes, happy fathers day to all fathers
  • Options
    H_I_Z said:

Wait, how is stark a good father, as an iron man fan, he's a bad person. also yes, happy fathers day to all fathers

i mean, he sacrificed himself to save the world, Morgan was his top priority throughout the mission, so not that bad.
  • Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★

H_I_Z said:

i mean, he sacrificed himself to save the world, Morgan was his top priority throughout the mission, so not that bad.
    he kinda left morgan alone tho. if he stayed he would still be alive and still be with her but he ditched her soo
  • Options
    Giodood_1 said:

H_I_Z said:

he kinda left morgan alone tho. if he stayed he would still be alive and still be with her but he ditched her soo
    you sound like Joel. Save one person instead of the rest of the world.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there.