**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A little clarification...

These changes aren't happening immediately. In fact, all we have is a "roadmap" broken down in 4 blog posts. We know when the blog posts happen, but as to when the changes happen, the "prelude to the roadmap" only talked of the changes discussed in the blog posts. I'm sure dates will be specified in each blog post with more details, but the changes don't happen tomorrow. Here's what kabam mike said on his "Prelude to the Roadmap" post:

This Roadmap will be made public in a series of 4 blog posts. Today, we're sharing with you a prelude of what to expect. This covers very high-level topics and gives you an insight into what is coming. There won't be a lot of information here, but the individual posts covering those topics will dive deeper into each of the topics, and more.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    True
  • BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150

Hmmm.

Seems people are hyped up over blog posts. Great marketing tool.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That much is common sense. Changes don't come easily. Certainly not that many all at once. They take time.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    AND here I was trying to cheer myself up by thinking that all these things mentioned in the roadmap of the roadmap will be implemented overnight

*Le sigh*
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I thought this was clear lol
    Unio77 said:

AND here I was trying to cheer myself up by thinking that all these things mentioned in the roadmap of the roadmap will be implemented overnight

*Le sigh*

Clearly you didn't need clarification, but others might need it.

Have you seen the posts here and across other social media? It's obviously not clear.

I mean its a roadmap to a roadmap. Its not perfect.

Like most things in The Contest, you have to do the thing to get the thing to do the thing to get the things to get or upgrade the one thing.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

*Le sigh*

Clearly you didn't need clarification, but others might need it.
    Ya your right @Boostergoldrulz I didnt need clarification but I still wanted to post. Anything wrong there?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    I am really not sure what the point of this post is? Did you think they have a magic wand or a "fix all" button that on the 23rd they would wave or press and make the changes live?

Anyone (okay most anyone) with a little common sense knows these changes won't be immediate. Some things will.come sooner they were probably already planned, other things like act 6 or the champion boss will take longer. It really shouldn't need clarified.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Have you seen the posts here and across other social media? It's obviously not clear.
    Whatever you say chief 🤷