**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What should i do next?

This is my roster and progression. Just became cavalier last week and i haven't done any of the variants since they look hard (tried 1 or 2 times) What should i do next try for variants or explore act 5? Btw i have 4.5k units and was wondering if that would be a good idea to spend them on energy to explore act 5.

Comments

• Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    You could save your units for the fourth of July deals
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    The next step would be to try out variants and start exploring act 5 bit by bit and build your roster further. I would recommend not to spend units on energy refills and take the time to build your roster.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Try V4. If you can get through the first two quests, it should be a breeze since you have plenty of maxed 4* and I’m assuming maxed 3* (all you need is iceman tbh).

For the first quest with electro, try Yondu since his arrow attacks will remove the degen it puts on you. Just do 4 hit combos and you will be fine probably.

For the second quest with DPXF, I’m sure you have SOMEBODY who can heavy chain, which is all you really need for him, assuming you get him into the corner well enough.

Edit: yeah what he said about saving units: July 4th is generally the best unit deals, so keep an eye out for those, and then get in to V4 and start trying out Act 5. With that NF Colossus and CAIW it really won’t be that hard.
  • Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

Try V4. If you can get through the first two quests, it should be a breeze since you have plenty of maxed 4* and I’m assuming maxed 3* (all you need is iceman tbh).

For the first quest with electro, try Yondu since his arrow attacks will remove the degen it puts on you. Just do 4 hit combos and you will be fine probably.

For the second quest with DPXF, I’m sure you have SOMEBODY who can heavy chain, which is all you really need for him, assuming you get him into the corner well enough.

Edit: yeah what he said about saving units: July 4th is generally the best unit deals, so keep an eye out for those, and then get in to V4 and start trying out Act 5. With that NF Colossus and CAIW it really won’t be that hard.

Thanks for the advice i guess i'll just wait for july 4th deals. I'll probably have 6k units give or take. I just assumed if a explore act 5 i'll have 3 5* rank 5 champions in total and that would be better for variants but i guess i can just spend some units and just go for variants.