**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buff everyone

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
I’m very hopeful about the upcoming buffing of 2 champs a month. I hope it’s more than just increasing base attack rating. I also hope this is something that envelops all champs getting a second look.

I would love to see the two champs a month done in chronologically released order. Some champions need a total rework, others could just use a tweaking. Look at how successful the buff of Magik was for example, a worthless character turned into still one of the most sought after characters to this day.

Characters like Hawkeye for example probably could just use a little utility added, while characters like DXF need a redesign from the ground up.

I think overall it would instill a lot of confidence in the community knowing that all champs will remain relevant. Take iceman for example, once a complete God of the game he’s already behind the current meta. It would be comforting to know that at some point he and all others will be brought current. And it would be ridiculously nice if it was in chronological order, giving us a set date to look forward to.